The Website

FEV-KT87

Has there a liest been a photo shoot of the new squad, that will make the site more up to date.

Sorry. My fault but RL have been promising a new site since November and I have been loath to spend a lot of time on something that was going to disappear any day.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Sorry. My fault but RL have been promising a new site since November and I have been loath to spend a lot of time on something that was going to disappear any day.

Will you be keeping the new site up to date or will news have to be sent to the RFL?

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Will you be keeping the new site up to date or will news have to be sent to the RFL?

As far as I know it will be updated using a database management system like Joomla or something similar.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >