Shirts

petesmithfan

Having seen the orginal pictures of the shirts, I was quite critical of the design. Now having seen the shirt up close on Sunday I feel I was a little hasty, I think apart from the over generous collar and the fabric the shirt design its self is very good I love the red accent lines and stiching and the army logo is spot on.

Shame the origianl pictures didnt do the shirt or the designer justice. So Im now the proud owner of the snazziest shirt in the league :D

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Having seen the orginal pictures of the shirts, I was quite critical of the design. Now having seen the shirt up close on Sunday I feel I was a little hasty, I think apart from the over generous collar and the fabric the shirt design its self is very good I love the red accent lines and stiching and the army logo is spot on.

Shame the origianl pictures didnt do the shirt or the designer justice. So Im now the proud owner of the snazziest shirt in the league :D

i was same, the design looked plain and boring on the picture, you couldnt make out the red detail on it, but having seen it in the flesh its a very smart shirt. havent bought mine yet waiting to see what the away shirt is like.

quite the opposite for me, but each to his own eh.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

after seeing it proper for the first time on sun i could have probably lived with the design but I'm afraid the quality for the price is poor for me, like i've said before 'a glorified T-shirt'

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

quite like the design but the quality of the shirt is very poor feel a bit ripped off tbh

It was the design I was praising, the material is a little flimsy for a rugby shirt. I dont feel ripped off as I see it for what it is, a limited edition/production item with only a thousand or so being produced. It is also a way of th e club making money and if the club didnt make money from fans there would be no club. If i were buying it from Jon barrie then yes I would feel that I was being ripped off, but buying it from Rovers I am just helping the cause.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

dont we just buy the shirt to give the club much needed funds otherwise they could drop the price of the shirt by a fiver and put a quid on the turnstyle fee

the shirt is only designed to last for 10 months anyhow

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

It was the design I was praising, the material is a little flimsy for a rugby shirt. I dont feel ripped off as I see it for what it is, a limited edition/production item with only a thousand or so being produced. It is also a way of th e club making money and if the club didnt make money from fans there would be no club. If i were buying it from Jon barrie then yes I would feel that I was being ripped off, but buying it from Rovers I am just helping the cause.

so if beer was a tenner a pint, programme 6 quid, golden gamble a fiver would you stump up for it?...for the cause?.....I can understand ya mentality psf but do ya think the sales of shirts would boost if we paid something like

so if beer was a tenner a pint, programme 6 quid, golden gamble a fiver would you stump up for it?...for the cause?.....I can understand ya mentality psf but do ya think the sales of shirts would boost if we paid something like

If it was a tenner a pint I wouldn't even enter the ground :D

Think I agree with you Sportbilly, just because we support the club it shouldn't mean we are expected to pay for sub standard stuff "because its helping the club" for that reason alone.

i was trying to compare summat.....all i could think was if my chippy(who i think sell lovely fish) was to start selling sub-standard fish, then pump up the price to a tenner for F&C, I wouldn't keep buying them just to help the chippy's cause, I would still use it, I just wouldn't buy the fish......am I making sense here? I have been on days lol :wacko:

i was trying to compare summat.....all i could think was if my chippy(who i think sell lovely fish) was to start selling sub-standard fish, then pump up the price to a tenner for F&C, I wouldn't keep buying them just to help the chippy's cause, I would still use it, I just wouldn't buy the fish......am I making sense here? I have been on days lol :wacko:

Yep, crystal clear!

There's nowt wrong with the club making a profit on the clobber but if the quality is shiiite folk can't be expected to buy it just because "its helping fev" or whatever.

I can see your point however the thing with a shirt is it has a much longer life than any of the above, and costs alot more to produce.

You may be right that the club would sell a lot more shirts for

Edited by DMS

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

il still be buying the away shirt because im a sucker 4 rovers ,just hopefully next year we'll get a proper kit supplier and not settle for sunday league football quality ;)