Rovers V Trinity

Stephanie Overton

Does anybody know the score from tonight's game please? My silly husband was supposed to text me at half time. :huh: Perhpas he didn't want to disturb his poorly wife and son - yeah right! :P

Lost 16-28 Steph. Good performance. Outscored 5 tries to 4 with Lasen Murabe getting a hat trick. I thought Zak Hardaker was m.o.m. but I suppose three tries gives it to Lasen.

Edited by stuart56

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Agree with Stuart.

The lads put in a good performance and some were definately staking a claim to a shot at a first team place.

Next weds its Hull KR, get yourselves down.

And Robin, you missed a good craic, the funnies were coming thick and fast. Apparently you didn't come because you were having problems closing your suitcase, the shirts were so loud they kept blowing the lid open :lol:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Good performance by both sides. End to end stuff. Wakey just that shade slicker from play the ball and quick getting the ball out wide. Impressed by Murabe. Strong running and willing to take the ball in. Good turn of speed and was not afraid of being involved in the tackles. Two or three Wakey supporters praised our set up, saying that it was much better than than their ground.