FRIENDLY RESERVES FIXTURE TONIGHT

Spanky

Rovers (Featherstone variety) 32 Hull KR 24

Excellent value with good rugby from both sides. M.o.m. for me was Jesse Joe Parker, scored one and made two others where his pass out of the tackle landed to players who only had to step over the line to score. One bone cruncher from Lasen on the opposition number 12 (who to his credit simply shrugged it off).

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Well played match with some great skill shown by both sides. JJP scored a brilliant try. If some of the Rovers playing tonight are our first team "back up", ~~ Then the Doom monster has left this building !!

dont see how DP can ignore him and he was there to witness a great performance by jesse...skill,great hands (the pass out the "back door" was something else) fair turn of pace...things niether of the present 6 &7 have shown in two competative matches.nowt to lose now..PICK HIM. B)

dont see how DP can ignore him and he was there to witness a great performance by jesse...skill,great hands (the pass out the "back door" was something else) fair turn of pace...things niether of the present 6 &7 have shown in two competative matches.nowt to lose now..PICK HIM. B)

when we 1st signed him thought he would have been straight into the squad, hes a quality player, 1 of png's top player and could have had a shot at nrl, he was good enougth for the png world cup squad that didnt disgrace themselves against gb, aussies and new zealand so surely he is good enougth for fev, also been impressed with marabe, needs a bit of work on his positional play in defence, but looks a good signing. always know your going to get 100% from any png player too.

Great effort. JJ and Larsen should be given a start on Sunday and they will do something in the course of the match to get the crowd on their feet, (much to the annoyance of a certain steward :angry2: )

Last night wasn't just about those two players though, it was a good all round team effort and a thoroughly deserved victory.

What was the full line up last night?

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

I've had two friends call me today asking me about JJP ( One cas, one Trinity) So I told them to go on You tube. Ok there is only the Blackpool game. I didn't have the heart to tell them about the other Rovers posts on there.

I think both will figure much more as the campaign goes on. I think DPs thinking is that they are new to English league and need to get up to speed on how the game is played over here. Also they have to both learn all the moves and calls the the rovers use. It would be unfair and detrimental to their confidence if they were thrown in at the deep end.

No doubt they are going to be diamonds for us, just need a little smoothing out first.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION