Advertising

jt

I dont know who updates the posters but why isnt the one at Ferrybridge updated anymore. The last time it was done was the match between Sheffield and Doncaster last year. The club needs to update these or we will never increase the crowds.

Does anyone know why the ones have been removed that were near Halfords and the motorcycle shop in Pontefract as well.

I dont know who updates the posters but why isnt the one at Ferrybridge updated anymore. The last time it was done was the match between Sheffield and Doncaster last year. The club needs to update these or we will never increase the crowds.

Does anyone know why the ones have been removed that were near Halfords and the motorcycle shop in Pontefract as well.

From what I've seen not many have been updated. Maybe worth contacting Andy Prout offering to help for the ones you can do?

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

If you can just hold fire on this guys for now, as im in the process of designing an official club match poster for the Batley game. I've just spoken to Andy Prout and he's getting a link setup on the main site to a weekly match poster for fans to print off and use. I'll let you know when it's up and running!

If you can just hold fire on this guys for now, as im in the process of designing an official club match poster for the Batley game. I've just spoken to Andy Prout and he's getting a link setup on the main site to a weekly match poster for fans to print off and use. I'll let you know when it's up and running!

how about changing the caption on the poster on the main site. something like THESE THREE NEED SELECTING should do it. :rolleyes:

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Just received the poster designed by yourself and Jon Paul. I've added it to the front of the site with a link to an A4 printable poster. A few of these about the place should drum up interest.

I've also added a link to this on the index page with another link to Mick's website. Well worth a visit. (no commission needed Mick :D )

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Just received the poster designed by yourself and Jon Paul. I've added it to the front of the site with a link to an A4 printable poster. A few of these about the place should drum up interest.

I've also added a link to this on the index page with another link to Mick's website. Well worth a visit. (no commission needed Mick :D )

Nice one Stuart! Im always prepared to pay my 15% agents fees mate!

Thats just what I had in mind when I suggested the idea. Much better job than I could of done, nice one mick.

I hope this will happen in advance of each match.

Now all we need to do is encourage people to download them and pin them up at their place of work, shops, home etc.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Brlliant poster Mick. Have printed two. One for me front window n one for work. Just have to make sure the Cas fans keep their grubby hands off it.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

mines in the car window now.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif