Colin Smith

suzzy

Could i just wish an old rovers team mate a very speedy recovery from a dreadful illness. Everyone up at Sharlston is thinking about him and his family and i hope the treatment hes going to have will be a success

all the very best mate fro one Colin to another.

chappy

Could i just wish an old rovers team mate a very speedy recovery from a dreadful illness. Everyone up at Sharlston is thinking about him and his family and i hope the treatment hes going to have will be a success

Somewhat confused. The above was posted just after I had some poor news on my diabetes. But I can't be the Colin Smith mentioned as the illness seems very bad. Must be another Colin. I wish him well.

Somewhat confused. The above was posted just after I had some poor news on my diabetes. But I can't be the Colin Smith mentioned as the illness seems very bad. Must be another Colin. I wish him well.

Good to hear you are ok mate, see you tomorrow

is this colin smith who used to play loose forward for us some years ago. i wish him all the very best.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

is this colin smith who used to play loose forward for us some years ago. i wish him all the very best.

sorry for the confusion yes Colin played loose forward in the late 60s early 70s what Colin lacked in size he undoubtedly made up for with his ball handling and vision we won the a team championship in 71 -72 season and i think we won 14 games on the trot that season beating hull K.R in the final i know Micky Gibbins son posts on here i wonder if there was a photo of the team in his dads testimonial programme

chappy

My very best wishes to both Colin and JamesColin both are very much in my mind and prayers.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.