toulouse

in rugby papers thismorning.They dont have to reach a grand final to apply for superleague licence.there killing this game.were the only league in the world were you can go ndown but not up.even pont colliers[football team]can still aspire to the premiership.what a joke our sport is seriously considering not bothering no more.still buy a season ticket but not go fed up

everyone has a saviour even fev

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking news, but not totally unexpected.

With attendances falling fast in the Championship leagues, the future of the sport in 'traditional' heartlands is in serious threat.

A vote of 'NO CONFIDENCE' in the RFL is what's required. With the current plebs in charge, the sports going under.

in rugby papers thismorning.They dont have to reach a grand final to apply for superleague licence.there killing this game.were the only league in the world were you can go ndown but not up.even pont colliers[football team]can still aspire to the premiership.what a joke our sport is seriously considering not bothering no more.still buy a season ticket but not go fed up

Well, I honestly thought they were going to stick to the rules set, I really did, some people need to be kicked out of Red Hall now.

Cummins Out.

No surprises here really, same old rule bending! That's Salford going at least then.

Time to Kick Mr Lewis & Wood out.

I honestly can't understand why the CC Chairmen don't take issue with these two bloody idiots! They are both killing the game outside SL but can't seem to understand without Championship rugby there would be no SL.

GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

To add more fuel to the fire Toulouse have come out and said they knew they didn't have to follow the criteria that other clubs had from when they were accepted in to the championship to get a super league license. Surely if the other championship clubs knew this at the time Toulouse wouldn't have even been accepted? What an absolute farce.

There's no wonder we can't touch the Aussies, teams that do well on the pitch get shafted for teams that have their pitch in France.

They put as many French teams into Super League as they like, until they start rewarding teams on the pitch (which the original franchise idea was) then theres not going to be enough quality to go onto the higher level.

Cummins Out.

I'd like people to try and defend this move.

I'm usually the first person to come on here and defend "expansionism", but after this I'm just shaking my head in disbelief.

You're welcome to queue up and say "I told you so". :angry2:

disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

If it wasn't for supporting rovers i would walk away from this game for as long as this current format continues.

you and possibley 1200+ others...as my mate DMS keeps saying "if it aint fev i aint interersted"......the're dragging us to hell in a handcart :angry: absolute pathetic judgment by pathetic individuals....GET BACK TO THE RUDDY LAWN TENNIS PAL :angry2:

I know they make it up as they go along, but surely there should be some legal challenge to this. Restriction of trade or something, because if not, we may as well pack in now :angry2:

What next, if your a French team its 4 points for a win, draw or loss!!!! Or if the opposition can't get there because French air traffic control are on strike they forfeit the game.

Bizarre ideas, but I wouldn't put owt past em! :blink:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

I'm usually the first person to come on here and defend "expansionism", but after this I'm just shaking my head in disbelief.

You're welcome to queue up and say "I told you so". :angry2:

I told you you had a lot to learn about RL some time ago Jonty!

Lets not forget, Featherstone Rovers is a RUGBY club.

According to the League Express the Toulouse club knew right from the outset that they wouldn't need to qualify for the GF in order to gain a SL licence while everyone else within the game was being deliberately deceived by the RFL. The professional game at our level is being systematically dismantled in order to create a feeder system to save SL clubs the expense of running reserve sides, dual registration being the start. If the Championship clubs don't discover some 'bottle' soon and stand up to these destructive influences, the game below SL is dead, no two ways about it.

It will be very interesting to see how the clubs react to this. I'm not holding my breath. Lambs to the slaughter once again, I fear.

Edited by Terry Mullaney

Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House

Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.picturehouseweddingfilms.co.uk/

It will be very interesting to see how the clubs react to this. I'm not holding my breath. Lambs to the slaughter once again, I fear.

Terry, agree with you here, the clubs need to get together and show some bottle.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

No surprise whatsoever at this news. From my house i can see the ground and in the not too distant future it would be no surprise to me to be looking at a nice new housing estate. The game below SL is being allowed to wither and die. I've said it on this forum many times and been shouted down. Franchising, dual registration and the power of the SL clubs will see all championship clubs become feeder clubs or dissapear.

Has anyone else noticed how the SL lackeys Stephenson and Sadler make no mention of it in their columns, even though they have both used fillers to bolster their pages.

As far as i'm concerned, SL, the national team and anything to do with rugby league outside our division can go to hell. I grew up in Hull and have followed RL all my life but i no longer have any love for this game, in fact i hate it. IF IT AIN'T FEV, I AIN'T INTERESTED

Roll on the cricket season, they split their league into two just so they could have promotion and relegation. Bit thick this cricket lot???????????

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Isn't it Wood in 'charge' at the moment?

yes, from the neck up.!

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

According to the League Express the Toulouse club knew right from the outset that they wouldn't need to qualify for the GF in order to gain a SL licence while everyone else within the game was being deliberately deceived by the RFL. The professional game at our level is being systematically dismantled in order to create a feeder system to save SL clubs the expense of running reserve sides, dual registration being the start. If the Championship clubs don't discover some 'bottle' soon and stand up to these destructive influences, the game below SL is dead, no two ways about it.

The clubs will react the way they always have. Some will grumble a bit and some will think, while we still have a chance of SL we best say NOWT. Cast ya mind back to mergers, some of our own people wanted to merge at the time.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

The clubs will react the way they always have. Some will grumble a bit and some will think, while we still have a chance of SL we best say NOWT. Cast ya mind back to mergers, some of our own people wanted to merge at the time.

This is depressing news. We are being dismantled from within. Sound a bit like the state of our country. How about all writing to Boots n All that would make then sit up a bit our discontnent being broadcast far and wide.

This is depressing news. We are being dismantled from within. Sound a bit like the state of our country. How about all writing to Boots n All that would make then sit up a bit our discontnent being broadcast far and wide.

It'd go in the Anti-Lewis and Woods filing cabinet

DeskSideBin.jpg

Cummins Out.

It'd go in the Anti-Lewis and Woods filing cabinet

DeskSideBin.jpg

We will see. I have sent a e.mail the Eddie Heemings today at boots'n'all@skysports.com expressing the views already outlined in this thread. If they get enough e.mails they have to respond. If not then we condemn them in the RL Express/ Yorkshire Post/ etc. Unless we show our disgust outside our forum then nothing will be done. At the very least we will make them very uncomfortable. The need for an ordinary supporters voice is outstanding.