Warrington

Mr Stubbs

hey i hear someone else aint attending ;):D ..any imfo?? :lol::lol:

Upto now no bud, its not my idea of fun stood there watching a team full of imports (there allowed 5 and us 1) running trys in against us, i may change my mind nearer the date though

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face facts guys. Fev rovers have no chance against the cup holders!

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

No doubt you will compete for the first 20 mins,but after that i expect our superior fitness to pay dividends!

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

No doubt you will compete for the first 20 mins,but after that i expect our superior fitness to pay dividends!

I do too which means that bthe magic of the challenge cup has deminshed somewhat. Surely the competition was much better when the meak could beat the strong. Rovers will play with compassion and dignity and give our very best

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Let's face facts guys. Fev rovers have no chance against the cup holders!

Highlighted copied and pasted........right across fevs changing room wall

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

4PM is a bit of a random kick off time, i know there is a game on before but i will be in the car anyway traveling to the game that matters! I'm sure the Warrington fans aren't too bothered about the game either and 3pm kick off woudn't have made much a difference at all. Just my opinion!!

What sort of side will be playing, bearing in mind we have Tolouse only 4 days later?

The Tolouse game is much more winnable so will we see an experimental side or ful strength?

Making the long trip back from West Africa to watch this game, (and see my Dad of course) so I hope that DP goes all out in this fixture, gives Jessie Joe his weetabix and lets the lads loose. Although I agree, the league game against Toulouse is, at the end of the day, far more important, an unusual opportunity for the lads to really stretch themselves against a great team must be a massive buzz. I can guarantee that those playing will put in 100% and win or lose will play out of their skin with pride. Who Wouldn

10527261_10152163584386971_3057229316284

How well I remember watching Wimbledon defeat Liverpool at Wembley 1988 !!!!

Edited by Bob Crowther

My regret is that I won't be meeting up with my old friend Mike Nicholas.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.