Barrow V Featherstone

Stratobill

Win, Lose Or Draw   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Will It Be A Win Or Draw

• Barrow To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

This will be our biggest challenge yet and probably the hardest league game all season, after big wins our confidence has never been higher so an away win is possible. They will probably have their new signings taking part and they will be out to impress but I think we will be a better balanced and settled side and will edge out close winners with barrow taking the bonus point. Barrow 20-23 Featherstone . attendance 2500

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barra 18-26 fev

hope I can still stand up by 18:30

really hope yr prediction is right again this week :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Well! I hope none of our team read this Forum. What does it say to them when their own supporters are expecting them to lose? For goodness sake get behind them, believe in them. Of course they can beat Barrow. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we have the best, the strongest and most able team in the Championship. COME ON ROVERS, take no notice of the doubters.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

Well! I hope none of our team read this Forum. What does it say to them when their own supporters are expecting them to lose? For goodness sake get behind them, believe in them. Of course they can beat Barrow. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we have the best, the strongest and most able team in the Championship. COME ON ROVERS, take no notice of the doubters.

you missing this one Vic???? or is my memory going!! :D

you missing this one Vic???? or is my memory going!! :D

No your right. I've got to go to a party and eat, drink and be merry. I know where I'd rather be but orders have to be obeyed. Stephanie will keep me informed throughtout the match.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

Youv'e got to add a little realism in your make up. No-one expects us to win every game and this is one that might not go our way. Whilst we hope that it does we are allowed reservations. But I'll change my previous prediction just for the optimists Barrow 0 Featherstone 68 Ido hope some players are reading it but obviously not the Barrow players . TONGUE IN CHEEK BY THE WAY.

Barrow are the current champions, they beat us twice at their place last season, we've strengthened, they've strengthened. We should beat them given our current form but since losing to Leigh away we've played Hunslet, Rochdale, Workington (all from a lower division) Dewsbury who have just been promoted and Batley who struggled last season. None of those teams have troubled us but Barrow well might and until we win some big games against the likes of Barrow away then supporters will be unsure.

If the players read this which I'm sure some do let's hope they use the negative predictions and ram them down our throats eh?

that's right Phil but since FEb 25th when they drew with leigh they have only played once against Hunslet Warriors on th 7th march in the cup and its always better to play games to get match fit and iron out any wrinkles in play and don't forget in the rails cup they got beat by Widnes who drew 30 points a piece with Batley. Yes they are a good team but so are we.

that's right Phil but since FEb 25th when they drew with leigh they have only played once against Hunslet Warriors on th 7th march in the cup and its always better to play games to get match fit and iron out any wrinkles in play and don't forget in the rails cup they got beat by Widnes who drew 30 points a piece with Batley. Yes they are a good team but so are we.

We played Keighley at home last Wednesday (10th March) in a rearranged NR Cup game.

Barrow 62 - 18 Keighley

In the Widnes game, we were ahead all the game until the 79th minute. Even many Widnes fans commented that we were the better team that day.

Having said that, Featherstone are looking really good this year and Saturday's game will certainly be the toughest home game of the season to-date by far.

Barrow must be favorites for this one I recon it will be a good bench mark for our lads, if we pull it off confidence will be sky high, they were a bit of a bogy side for us last year though.

Wish I could go to this game to cheer the lads on!! (Got a wedding to attend!!!)

However, I will be watching the forum for an update on the match. This will be the boys biggest & Hardest test of the season. I believe that DP has been building to this game with the results over the last few weeks!

Therefore I believe it will be a very tight score... :O Barrow 20

Gonna be one hell of a match, this one !

I have to say that I just cannot see Barrow losing any home games with the strength and quality of the squad this season !

Even though we have lost Andy Ellis, I still think we are stronger than last season.

Really hope there is a decent crowd too...........3,000 would be nice !

baaarrow.png

if we can avoid self distructing, a fev win is on the cards a close 1

20-16 fev close all the way

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010