Barrow V Featherstone

Stratobill

Win, Lose Or Draw   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Will It Be A Win Or Draw

• Barrow To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

Well! I hope none of our team read this Forum. What does it say to them when their own supporters are expecting them to lose? For goodness sake get behind them, believe in them. Of course they can beat Barrow. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we have the best, the strongest and most able team in the Championship. COME ON ROVERS, take no notice of the doubters.

I should hope our players are not as fickle as to go into any game negatively just upon reading a sensible educated enough comment from one of our best fans . It is after all probably the hardest game of the season and yes if all goes our way on the day we can beat them ,but realistically to say we are the strongest team in the championship at this stage and not even contemplate a narrow defeat especially after the only big test we have had was at Leigh is being a bit too expectant by any standards .

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The night before one of our biggest games this season only 41% of fans believe we can win tmrw. Come on, we should be more confident in our team. Will be tuned in via tinterweb cheering the boys on. We are going to WIN . :D :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

The night before one of our biggest games this season only 41% of fans believe we can win tmrw. Come on, we should be more confident in our team. Will be tuned in via tinterweb cheering the boys on. We are going to WIN . :D :D

I couldn't agree more, on our day we can beat anyone in our league :D . Hope it's our day tomorrow :D:D

Barrow 14 Rovers 18

"Come on Rovers" :):)

Edited by The Baby Faced Assassin.

Love The Raiders v Fev battles ! I'm sure it will be a better game than the one on TV tonight ! for those travelling...safe journey

BarrowRaiders-Marsh_Update.png

Love The Raiders v Fev battles ! I'm sure it will be a better game than the one on TV tonight ! for those travelling...safe journey
Yes Marsh that super league match was so boring I think I'll just tune in to the Thursday night games in future. They were so much up the Crusaders' back passage it was unbelievable they actually said they were championship contenders on more than one occasion. The only championship they might get is probably a quick return to the championship league. And I too think Barrow and Fev games are special. Their seems to be a special camaradrie between the two sets of supporters.

Sky game may have been boring but I had to listen to Radio Rhino all night cos at work. They couldnt even mention that the Eagles were playing the Rams, not once. DISGUSTING. Eagles 22-10 Rams, so rams managed a bonus point. Poor Rhinos lost again. Rhinos 10-17 Hull KR . Hull 18 - 6 Bulls. I think Saints beat the Wire . Come on Fev lets keep at the top of the league and show these doubters we have improved this season.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I know il be in the minority but after watching tonights entertainment im so glad fev are not part of superleague theres no passion when the games played between 2 expansion clubs no history and who cares who wins total rubbish

I know il be in the minority but after watching tonights entertainment im so glad fev are not part of superleague theres no passion when the games played between 2 expansion clubs no history and who cares who wins total rubbish

couldn't agree more !

BarrowRaiders-Marsh_Update.png

Well! I hope none of our team read this Forum. What does it say to them when their own supporters are expecting them to lose? For goodness sake get behind them, believe in them. Of course they can beat Barrow. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we have the best, the strongest and most able team in the Championship. COME ON ROVERS, take no notice of the doubters.

Does this mean that we are not allowed to give our honest assessment of how we think the game will go? According to this post, unless you tip a FEV win then you are a "doubter". Utter bulls*it.

I prefer to look at the facts as i see them.

Barrow 30 FEV 16. Be happy to be wrong. But that's my prediction based on what i've seen so far this sason. Also i think we'll beat them at home.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Stratobill - it's not that I don't think we can win, i just think on this occasion the odds are we are going to get beat - go ask the bookies. Had we beat Leigh my opinion might have been different.

Barrow 18 - 12 Fev

Hope I'm wrong!

Edited by The Grinder

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

I hope I am wrong, but I just cannot see us being good enough to beat a quality side like Barrow away from home. And just saying that we will win, won't make a blind bit of difference.

As long as we don't take a beating I'll be happy.

Barrow 42 - 4 Fev

Good luck Rovers..

Steven Ashton

Just saying we will win wont MAKE us win but I just know we can do it. I know we have beat inferior sides but last season we couldnt even do that and we lost in the semi at Barrow in the dying seconds, both teams have improved I know but I am enjoying Fev being full of confidence and that always keeps me smiling. Were gonna WIN. But hey I dont begrudge anyone that thinks we may lose its the fun of the forum and unfortunately the not so fun part of supporting Fev, Wish I could go today

hoping for a win but a losing bonus point would be good

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

There is always one t rub salt into the wounds, nut bus buzzin. Nowt better on way to a big match wen ya all havin fun. I stuck in Wigan of all pie eating places. Summat special gonna happen today n its not the pies . SING YA HEARTS OUT FOR THE BOYS.

Barrow are last years champions but Rovers have improved and gelled together vastly since then making this one eck of a game. Hopefully it will be a close run, edge of the seat game with play moving swiftly from one end of the field to the next and Fev coming out on top.. he says.... hopefully!

Barrow 18 - Featherstone 24!!!