Barrow V Featherstone

Stratobill

Win, Lose Or Draw   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Will It Be A Win Or Draw

• Barrow To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

absolutely unbelievable. Stunning defensive effort. No week link. Just a complete performance. No stand out player. Just one hell of a unit tonight. One me "those" nights to remember and talk about in another ten years!

Fantastic. My vocal chords are shot!

Superb result. Still smarting about not getting to away games. Just 5 minutes to go and my computer shut down. Well done the boys we are a unit!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be one hell of a match, this one !

I have to say that I just cannot see Barrow losing any home games with the strength and quality of the squad this season !

Even though we have lost Andy Ellis, I still think we are stronger than last season.

Really hope there is a decent crowd too...........3,000 would be nice !

iN this division home games count for nothing you might say now.Fev seemed to have hit the straps now and need to keep it up COME ON YOU FEV

you can only play as well as the other team let you! To be fair, all the Barrow fans on here have been good in defeat

Could not get to the game but I voted for the win. They have no better talent than we have and it appears that it was the side which wanted it the most came out tops. Well done you BIG FELLAS.

Barra 18-26 fev

hope I can still stand up by 18:30

He has done it again!!! closest score cos nearly everyone else said it would be close apart from Rob and Harty but Rob Hemmi closest . AGAIN

Rob can you PM me next weeks euro numbers .

All meet in the Family stand next week and lets SING OUR HEARTS OUT FOR THE LADS n show em how proud we all are.

If you dont wanna come into the family stand then " END TERRACE .,GIVE US A SONG"

Tell everyone this week they gotta go to the match, NO EXCUSES

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Those who didnt go missed one hell of a day and match!

From 1st minute to the last those boys put their bodies on the line! We were excellent tonight, defense is unbelieveable

Everyone stood up tonight even Dane Manning who came in for mozzer who wasnt in the 17 (late withdrawl?)

Steels try is all thanks to a great kick by briggsy and when finny went over late on, the players nearly jumped in the stands with us!!

Barrow were poor but we made them look poor, Rooney had a mare and cost them the bonus point (when they scored they missfielded the kick return, ended up giving away a drop out and rooney put it out on the full giving fev a penalty in front of posts), blackwood did nothing, didnt even know matt james played and catic wasnt interested from the outset

We, the fans were awesome, outsang barrow fans all game, the players and coaching staff all came over to us and thanked us, they knew the support tonight had made that tiny bit of difference

Whats more it looks like we came out of the game injury free as well

But tonight has surely sent shockwaves through the championship, i bet not many teams gave us a hope in hell, i wouldve been happy with a bonus point, in the end we were 2 mins away from nilling them! Not many teams will go there and do what we did tonight

Recommended DVD purchase, if you want tries buy last years gateshead home fixture DVD, if you want pure battling rugby league get this ASAP

Great time to be a fev fan, lets keep it up against haven next sunday!

9 pages of posts were av u bin i was there wat a fantastic game but didnt like the cops pulling us over twice on the way home,there was a scuffle but didnt see much,if it was our fault [fev fans] then shame on us but wat a win best in years

What a day. What a bloody day. Absolutely fantastic. A great - and I use that the word "great" very conservatively, but in this case it was a great performance from the lads. The out-enthused Barrow in almost every facet of the game.

Now, has anyone seen the short sighted Geezer wearing a red shirt and an afro-carribean hair cut????

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Those who didnt go missed one hell of a day and match!

From 1st minute to the last those boys put their bodies on the line! We were excellent tonight, defense is unbelieveable

Everyone stood up tonight even Dane Manning who came in for mozzer who wasnt in the 17 (late withdrawl?)

Steels try is all thanks to a great kick by briggsy and when finny went over late on, the players nearly jumped in the stands with us!!

Barrow were poor but we made them look poor, Rooney had a mare and cost them the bonus point (when they scored they missfielded the kick return, ended up giving away a drop out and rooney put it out on the full giving fev a penalty in front of posts), blackwood did nothing, didnt even know matt james played and catic wasnt interested from the outset

We, the fans were awesome, outsang barrow fans all game, the players and coaching staff all came over to us and thanked us, they knew the support tonight had made that tiny bit of difference

Whats more it looks like we came out of the game injury free as well

But tonight has surely sent shockwaves through the championship, i bet not many teams gave us a hope in hell, i wouldve been happy with a bonus point, in the end we were 2 mins away from nilling them! Not many teams will go there and do what we did tonight

Recommended DVD purchase, if you want tries buy last years gateshead home fixture DVD, if you want pure battling rugby league get this ASAP

Great time to be a fev fan, lets keep it up against haven next sunday!

From the heart that young man and absolutely great to read. Obviously an outstanding performance from Rovers and one to remember by those who were lucky enough to be there and witness it. Sadly I had to work all day, worst luck, but I can't wait to get the DVD. Well done to everyone concerned at the club.

Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House

Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.picturehouseweddingfilms.co.uk/