Barra

Rob Hemmi

Is that because fev had the hardest fans ,as you mentioned on the Barrow forum,some people need to grow up.

oh yes, grow up and accept uve been beat, stick ya money up ya ass :lol: .

oh yes, grow up and accept uve been beat, stick ya money up ya ass :lol: .

I do ,beaten by a team better in all departments not arguing with that,find it sad that a RL supporter thinks it clever to spout about how hard the fans are pathetic.

Edited by tec

I do ,beaten by a team better in all departments not arguing with that,find it sad that a RL supporter thinks it clever to spout about how hard the fans are pathetic.

You ask your steward who started it all on the way out!! Got a pint thrown on mi and punched! And your steward saw that and said whoever it was, was a well known trouble causer, so excuse me for being a bit angry

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

You ask your steward who started it all on the way out!! Got a pint thrown on mi and punched! And your steward saw that and said whoever it was, was a well known trouble causer, so excuse me for being a bit angry

I don't blame you for being angry and lets hope the steward reports whoever did it and they can be banned.

Rob

Were you with the young lad who had the shaven mohican style haircut ?

He was trying to stir all sorts at halftime and at the end - went well beyond banter !

By the way I was very impressed with Fev last night. Played to your strengths and totally outplayed us. Well done !

Edited by gary high

I was'nt there so I wont make comments about what did or didn't happen last night, however, rugby league is a family game. Not just in the biblical sense , mum dad two kids, but the fact we all are members of an elite family who support a great team game. The esscence of which means that we accept victory and defat in the same spirit. That is why our game survives. There is NO room available to those who seek to disparage the game in any way shape or form . I would therefore ask all forum contributors to bear this in mind when replying to posts.Many Barrow fans have been generous in their comments and I believe we should accept them with good grace and humility. This is NOT big brother, just a simple request from one who is envious at not being able to attend games at this time. Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Rob

Were you with the young lad who had the shaven mohican style haircut ?

He was trying to stir all sorts at halftime and at the end - went well beyond banter !

By the way I was very impressed with Fev last night. Played to your strengths and totally outplayed us. Well done !

Most of it was really friendly had some good craic with alot of the barra fans

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Most of it was really friendly had some good craic with alot of the barra fans

It went beyond a craic, especially at halftime. Very classy using that language infront of children !

If you are the one singing obsenities as you walked through the crowd at halftime then you probably got that pint thrown at you for a reason. Im not condoning it either, just making an observation. I was stood with a few lads when you walked through and due to the people around us and the families you were lucky not to get a beer shower. Be humble when you are winning and you get respect. You let down your fellow supporters last night who I gather (from reading posts on here) are a decent bunch.

Its a veeeeeeery long season ahead and the Grand Final isnt won on the 20th March is it ? I have some photos from 2 finals last year if you would like to see them though ;):lol::lol:

Edited by gary high

I was'nt there so I wont make comments about what did or didn't happen last night, however, rugby league is a family game. Not just in the biblical sense , mum dad two kids, but the fact we all are members of an elite family who support a great team game. The esscence of which means that we accept victory and defat in the same spirit. That is why our game survives. There is NO room available to those who seek to disparage the game in any way shape or form . I would therefore ask all forum contributors to bear this in mind when replying to posts.Many Barrow fans have been generous in their comments and I believe we should accept them with good grace and humility. This is NOT big brother, just a simple request from one who is envious at not being able to attend games at this time.

Couldn't agree more Bob. Lets remember we have enough enemies outside the game, there is enough divide and conquer coming from other quarters.

It went beyond a craic, especially at halftime. Very classy using that language infront of children !

If you are the one singing obsenities as you walked through the crowd at halftime then you probably got that pint thrown at you for a reason. Im not condoning it either, just making an observation. I was stood with a few lads when you walked through and due to the people around us and the families you were lucky not to get a beer shower. Be humble when you are winning and you get respect. You let down your fellow supporters last night who I gather (from reading posts on here) are a decent bunch.

Its a veeeeeeery long season ahead and the Grand Final isnt won on the 20th March is it ? I have some photos from 2 finals last year if you would like to see them though ;):lol::lol:

last nights over and done with now well played fev gary you cant educate pork just a shame that 1 absolute tool spoilt the night and took the shine off fevs performance which is what should of been the topic of discussion on here

Bang on Fozzy. Can we talk about rugby now please??
certainly can credit where credits due fev were well up for it barrow didnt play badly fev just stopped them playing quite a few barrow supporters had it in there head that it would be a foregone conclusion but after last years cup game fev were bound to be well up for it and it certainly showed in there defence alone its only one game lost for barra and they will bounce back for sure just like they did last year after the loss at batley

One thing struck me was how out of sorts Rooney was. A couple of the Barrow lads suggested that Rooney only trained thursday evening and drove up to Barrow on Saturday morning for the weekend and that this was the first week this season Jamie had actually trained with the squad.

Course, I don't know if this is true but he was well outplayed by our half backs.

The repeated chants of "Rooney is a Fev lad" made me chuckle - the look on Jamie's face and some of the Barrow fans faces was a picture!

Kaye Kept Henderson very quiet and Fletch was hardly noticeable. The forwards were a complete unit - all of them. I notice on Tonka's facebook that he's knackered this morning. No bloody wonder, the effort he and the rest put in. No way through at any time of the match - neither did there ever look like being. Brialliant!!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

when we were all singing the now classic rooney is a fev fan, god love him he did turn around and smile taking it with the humour it was ment........i dont know what Broadbent said or did but lets just say he didnt take the banter with the same good humour

cracking game had some really good conversations with some barrow fans and a steward

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

Last season when Barrow ripped us apart Broadbent bent over in front of the fev fans and pulled his shorts down a bit when waiting to return a kickoff

This year when he was stood in front of us i shouted 'you arent baring your ###### this year are you braodbent' which he turned round gave a wry smile and replied with something but didnt hear it nor worked out what was said as by that point everyone rushed to the front of stand

Consequently from the kickoff Broadbent and Barrow failed to deal with the kickoff which led to rooneys drop out on the full

Maybe i had got to him?

Edited by elppaxr2i

Last season when Barrow ripped us apart Broadbent bent over in front of the fev fans and pulled his shorts down a bit when waiting to return a kickoff

This year when he was stood in front of us i shouted 'you arent baring your ###### this year are you braodbent' which he turned round gave a wry smile and replied with something but didnt hear it nor worked out what was said as by that point everyone rushed to the front of stand

Consequently from the kickoff Broadbent and Barrow failed to deal with the kickoff which led to rooneys drop out on the full

Maybe i had got to him?

go john go john go john

B)

Tomorrow marks a year ago since the death of Leon Walker whilst playing the sport that we all love Rugby League. My Thoughts will be with him and his family tomorrow.

Thats what some people have to remember that every player on that field is putting there body on the line.

I don't blame you for being angry and lets hope the steward reports whoever did it and they can be banned.

It was a featherstone Fan, with two stars tatood on his neck and an earing.

Tom Heighton

yes ok - now we've had at least half a dozen descriptions, ranging from a 6'3" dwarf with glasses on, or possibly not, between the age of 20 and 50, wearing a multitude of different clothes a quick change artiste would be hard pressed to emulate and hair styles ranging from a mullet to something akin to clive lloyd circa 1973 with more tattoos that tattoo'd Joe, from Joe's tattoo's parlour. Rawmarsh!!!

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE RUGBY ---- PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE???????

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)