Flat Caps For Warrington

LOWFIELD

I'll dust mine off and make 1 in. South stand I assume?

"""""""""Drifts back to 2007 and remembers the euphoria and banging atmos""""""""""""""""""""""""

B)B)B)B)B)B)B) B)

The weak conform, the strong survive.

The fans on the bus im travelling to Warrington on are all planning on wearing flatcaps for the day. How good would it look if there were 4/500 Rovers fans in flat caps for the game

Smashing idea.The club ought to sell em and make some brass and every fan could wear one to every away match after that.... SUPERB :P:P:P

Smashing idea.The club ought to sell em and make some brass and every fan could wear one to every away match after that.... SUPERB :P:P:P

That is a GREAT idea, brings back that bit of traddition that may be missing. I'm in.

Nice, guys.

Novel idea, hope somehow you raise some cash for the club, or even a local cause with folks joining in.

However, we'll have to ask you to leave the whippets at home, just in case they aren't "stadium trained" you understand.

Seriously, how many are travelling, will it be 500, or even more?

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Nice, guys.

Novel idea, hope somehow you raise some cash for the club, or even a local cause with folks joining in.

However, we'll have to ask you to leave the whippets at home, just in case they aren't "stadium trained" you understand.

Seriously, how many are travelling, will it be 500, or even more?

Id hope more, think we took a good few hundred to barrow last week, so a bigger game ( just :P ) id hope to push 1000 but heres to hoping

voohli.jpg

Id hope more, think we took a good few hundred to barrow last week, so a bigger game ( just :P ) id hope to push 1000 but heres to hoping

Hope you help fill what bits of the ground are open, 1 stand is closed, last I heard.

Cup tie, we'll be clear favourites, could rest players, and if you guys play to the max, who knows?

Last season's score at PO road (or whatever it's called this year) means nothing.

Hope it's a good game and an enjoyable day for all.

Can't afford it myself, as usual, I'll be listening in, though.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

There is a photograph of me in a Challenge Cup Final program wearing a large flat cap leant on a wall reading the previous years program.

Flat cap, we did it 20 odd years ago, coach load of 56.

Try and be original. :rolleyes:

Edited by Padge

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

There is a photograph of me in a Challenge Cup Final program wearing a large flat cap leant on a wall reading the previous years program.

YES BUT DID YOU HAVE A WHIPPET????? ;););)

No he would have to share his pie with it, look where he comes from.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Well, yeh. Fev have only been called the 'flat cappers' for the last 19 years, haven't we :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Ay up m8 our nickname is the flat cappers thats why we are wearing them, you been a Wigan fan will not know why we are called that and im not going to fill your brain gap. Your nickname is pie eaters because you are all scabs, so please educate us why did you wear a flat caps

Ay up m8 our nickname is the flat cappers thats why we are wearing them, you been a Wigan fan will not know why we are called that and im not going to fill your brain gap. Your nickname is pie eaters because you are all scabs, so please educate us why did you wear a flat caps

Hate to think what Batley BULLDOGS might take to their next cup-tie though.

Who's rattled his cage??!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

A friendly warning to all Fev fans, Padge is well known on The League Express forum as a serial wind up merchant who takes pleasure in goading all other fans into a fiery debate. He also seems to get his kicks out of winding everyone up and when this starts to work he regularly starts throwing personal insults also. I find it easier to ignore him and eventually he goes away but it usually takes at least 12 pages of "debate" first.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

A friendly warning to all Fev fans, Padge is well known on The League Express forum as a serial wind up merchant who takes pleasure in goading all other fans into a fiery debate. He also seems to get his kicks out of winding everyone up and when this starts to work he regularly starts throwing personal insults also. I find it easier to ignore him and eventually he goes away but it usually takes at least 12 pages of "debate" first.

He must have a lonely owd life bless him eh strats?!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

I know I have just made an enemy on the forum but I promise ya he will be back and if not then our forum will be better for it

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers