Random internet link of the day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many sounds!

A very enjoyable waste of 5 minutes :)

Unfortunately I now have the Benny Hill theme in my head and it's refusing to make way, that made looking at the picture email I got from a friend take on a completely different context :(

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

If it's a bit stuffy, can you open a window? :huh:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• 3 weeks later...

For those of a set age or older, you'll know this contains NSFW lyrics already. For those too young to know any better then please be aware of NSFW lyrics.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

• 2 weeks later...
I did plan to post about one a day but this one just had to break the trend.

:D :D :D Certainly made my day :D :D :D

I've only just come across this thread, and that is fantastic. I love the presenter's tone and questions too. Genius :lol: . Certainly brightened up my day :D:lol: