Random internet link of the day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning: Not safe for most workplaces. Contains some profanity, kissing and girls in their underwear.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Apparently they still sell Old Spice out there in the US. The bane of adult men's Christmas presents for decades.

random-thurs-funny-33.jpg

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Apparently they still sell Old Spice out there in the US. The bane of adult men's Christmas presents for decades.

random-thurs-funny-33.jpg

Going by the emails I've seen from our American friends in reply to the original email I got, Old Spice is "cool" :huh:

Another one

They have the cheesiness sorted then

Edit: This link just came in from another friend. If Bruce Campbell is advertising Old Spice then it's cool, I repent.

While asking a police officer I know for information for another thread, he sent me this link. Quite good information on crime rates down to very local areas.

Not the usual type of link for this thread but, well, no point in setting up a new thread for something that's unlikely to get many replies!