Random internet link of the day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I must try one day:

depth_perception.png

Ah xkcd, best site on t'internet.

In my lecture notes for first year computing maths I've included an xkcd comic in each chapter. It is a surprisingly effective way of getting the students to remember computer science concepts.

Fides invicta triumphat

College golf team suspended for partially nude team photo. Team captain, Jack Hiscock, says they will appeal

http://deadspin.com/5833375/kansas-college-suspends-its-golfers-for-dongish-facebook-photo-but-team-captain-jack-hiscock-says-theyre-appealing-the-suspension

I guess you weren't hoping for that when you typed 'nude college student pics' into Google... :tongue:

Back in 1972, Spike Milligan was a guest on ABC Radio and, during a news bulletin, they forgot to fade his microphone down.

They've dug the tape out of the archives and made it available to download from here.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cool.

Is it just me or does "wooden trumpet" sound incredibly rude? :P

English, Irish, Brit, Yorkshire, European.  Citizen of the People's Republic of Yorkshire, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom and the European Union.  Critical of all it.  Proud of all it.