Random internet link of the day

This is really cool, a robot built using Lego and an iPhone beats the world record at solving a rubiks cube.

One of our students is the world champ at solving the Rubiks cube blindfolded. Some people are really odd.

Fides invicta triumphat

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An oldie but a goodie - make sure javascript is enabled on your browser, then copy'n'paste the following into the address bar and hit 'return'. Wheee! :D

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Subnormality: Halloween

For those who haven't seen the Subnormality comics before, they're a love/hate thing due to the sheer wordiness of them. Some of them are very thought provoking and deep, others are quite fun and shallow.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

• 2 weeks later...

Remember the Google page Packman that was on for one day:

Theres another totally different game there today:

http://www.google.co.uk/

Its a doodle celebrating Stanislaw Lem's first book anniversary.

(edit: i assume anyone clicking the link after today will just see that days standard google page. I assure you it was there on the 23rd Nov 2011.)

Edited by Li0nhead