Random internet link of the day

As anyone who has the misfortune of following me on twitter will have discovered I have become something of a convert to handball in the past couple of weeks and as they were in the first match I properly followed the Norwegian women are 'my' team in the current world championship.

I think I chose well. :wub:

We're going to spank some Dutch ladies later today.

I want my Facebook Newsfeed back.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like those pesky Europeans have been poisoning the internet against the English. Go to Google. Search for "what defines an English person".

If you change English for French, it's a bit different. If you put German in then you know it was the French who knobbled it.

Best search quickly though before MI6 are tasked to protect the nation's reputation.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

It looks like those pesky Europeans have been poisoning the internet against the English. Go to Google. Search for "what defines an English person".

If you change English for French, it's a bit different. If you put German in then you know it was the French who knobbled it.

Best search quickly though before MI6 are tasked to protect the nation's reputation.

It's just been fixed I think.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Oh, quit whingeing.

It works perfectly well if you search for "what defines a Welsh person".

:wink::biggrin:

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Nope, still active!

Odd - I got the full impact first time I tried but then did it again and got some boring (assume: proper) responses.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Are they still planning to do it in two films? Seemed a bit self-indulgent, that.

Apparently they are. Not having read the book in years, I'm not sure where there's a natural break in the plot. Or whether half the book contains enough for a full feature film.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Apparently they are. Not having read the book in years, I'm not sure where there's a natural break in the plot. Or whether half the book contains enough for a full feature film.

Yes, agreed. Hence my point. They would really have to milk it to get two films out of a relatively simple tale.

• 2 weeks later...

didnt say what it was meant to be, do you find it funny?- you must do- no one else brought the word funny in till you just did.

Fair enough. Just shows what a strange place the internet can be which I suppose is the point of this thread.

Fides invicta triumphat

Is that meant to be funny.

Glad it's not just me that wasted a few mins of my life - what a terribly rubbish web page

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Nice. UK beats Australia again.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.