Random internet link of the day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

From the Random History website: Abel Griffiths was the last person who committed suicide in England to be dragged through the streets of London and buried at a crossroads. He was a 22-year-old law student and was buried in only his drawers, socks, and a sheet in June 1823. The usual tradition of driving a stake through the corpse was omitted. Crossroads represented the sign of the cross and the steady traffic over the grave was believed to help keep the person’s ghost down.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think Tim may have saved himself from a nightmare relationship. :D

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think Tim may have saved himself from a nightmare relationship. :D

She sounds like a typical squaddie hanger-on. Go to any squaddie town and you'll find them looking for the first sap available to knock them up. They usually migrate in herds and sniff out quickly those without the willpower to turn away the bunny boilers.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

PopSpots: The exact Spots where famous events of Pop culture took place.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Handy tips. Editors of Viz magazine, please note that reality is stranger than fiction. :D

Ralph Waldo Emerson