Random internet link of the day

Anyone following Anthony Gelling on Twitter? Another bonkers video just uploaded - RIP, Trev the Tree.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fag break on the set of Carrie.

C8i98WsXoAAvSwp.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

To many people's great relief, I will not be on here for a while. My relationship has collapsed, and I have cancelled my broadband with Sky, I am also in the process of trying to find a new flat/job etc., And may even cancel my mobile contract.

All the best, Bleep, and hurry back when you can.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

To many people's great relief, I will not be on here for a while. My relationship has collapsed, and I have cancelled my broadband with Sky, I am also in the process of trying to find a new flat/job etc., And may even cancel my mobile contract.

Sorry to see that you're down on your luck at the moment. Try your local library for free computer and Internet access. Keep in touch with your many friends on this forum. Chin up pal and wishing you all the best for the future. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, M j M said:

The first Kangaroos, 1908.

Kangaroos_1908.jpg

Not many of them, for a tour squad. Especially when you consider the kind of itinerary that tourists would face back then.

Unless that's not all of them, that is.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:40 AM, Bleep1673 said:

I'm Back

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

I'm Back

How are things going - better?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:41 PM, Futtocks said:

Not many of them, for a tour squad. Especially when you consider the kind of itinerary that tourists would face back then.

Unless that's not all of them, that is.

45 matches from October 3rd 1908 in Tonypandy to March 8th 1909 in Broughton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1908–09_Kangaroo_tour_of_Great_Britain

Including 2 games on the same day at the start

Awful itinery

Game 12 Abredare

Game 14 Northern Union XIII at Goodison

!7 Cavendish Park, Barrow

19, Chorley Rd, Swinton

29 on the 18/01/09 Ebbw Vale

30 on the 19/01/09 v Wales

31 on the 20/01/09 v Wigan

also

32 v England @ Newcastle highest  attendance of the tour at 22,000

35 Northern Union XIII at Celtic Park, Glasgow

40 v England at Villa Park

43 Merthyr Tyfil

Edited by Bleep1673

I try to be tolerant but some things are just unnatural and shouldn't be tolerated. For the second year in a row they're coming out in public places, during daylight! For God's sake, someone think of the children!!! And of course this year we've had these scientists with their radical political agendas claiming that they share up to 40% of human DNA! 40%!!!! How dumb do I look?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-29/redheds-celebrate-second-ginger-pride-march-in-melbourne/8482500

This is an odd YT channel - A.R.F !!! (Amazing Rare Footage !!!)  where he takes a guitarist clip then records an exact solo from another guitarist in the style of the video guitarist. This is Angus Young playing George Benson. He has one where Zakk Wylde plays the Benson solo from Breezin and another one where Brian Setzer plays Paul Gilbert's Technical Difficulties.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...