Random internet link of the day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 02/01/2020 at 21:34, M j M said:

This one got me for some reason - probably like the Wonder Years because I was born after the moon landings so by default they are ancient history.

image.png.148026d275296cbde45e8a02b8f039d5.png

I was born in 1976.

That means 1933 is closer to my birth than 2020 is.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

On 13/03/2020 at 16:18, ckn said:

Ahhh, Eurovision

How long has Colin Farrel been a backing singer for these?

• Haha 1

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

When I was a kid, my dad bought an old pianola, which was lots of fun. But now I realise that he should have got the expansion pack too.

Edited by Futtocks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Thanks, Futtocks - good, gloom-dispersing stuff!

I've played it a couple of times. Lifts the mood somewhat.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, ckn said:

Thread!

Finally there is the RAF Regiment.The RAF Regiment is the rich stepDads illegitimate son from a fling with a filthy prostitute during the7 year itch.None of the other brothers think or act like he's part of the family and treat him like the unwanted stepchild that nobody wants

Genius!!

• Like 1

Stuck at home with time on your hands?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just been on an anagram website and put my name into its engine, and it came up with adv Keith shed. Amongst many others.

My ex-wife is either, Assured Rousing, or Assured Souring, very appropriate.

Edited by Bleep1673

• 2 weeks later...
  • Haha 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 10/04/2020 at 14:19, Futtocks said:

This is the bit that tickled me, had a quiet giggle ... "The Rafale-B's command ejection system is meant to fire both seats if one of the crew pulls the handle. A very confused pilot, however, was still sitting in his newly canopy-free Rafale wondering what the hell had just happened. He returned to land, conscious all the time that the seat could fire at any moment without warning."