Random internet link of the day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

You are not worty of me getting my gun out of its holster, how does that make you feel?

I'd heard tell your gun was more of a pea shooter.

And I'm laughing at your mule.

In a sign of support for our military, McDonalds are teaming up with the RAF Regiment to give new Happy Meal toys

• Haha 2

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

On 04/06/2020 at 17:26, ckn said:

There is a quote on the BBC website that says some bloke was working from home on a zoom chat with his collegues, and his wife decided to put him off by flashing her boobs at him, it was only after about 5 seconds of wiggling did she realise there was a huge mirror behind him, and she could see the web cam, therefore the webcam could see her, no one said a word.

• Haha 1

On 31/05/2020 at 17:37, ckn said:

In a sign of support for our military, McDonalds are teaming up with the RAF Regiment to give new Happy Meal toys

RAF Regt used to be based at RAF Uxbridge, and I can confirm these are accurate representations of some/most of them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

RAF Regt used to be based at RAF Uxbridge, and I can confirm these are accurate representations of some/most of them.

Unlike some "Forces Towns" (Aldershot etc.) Uxbridge never had any problems with trouble from RAF Uxbridge, even though the main gate was a medium sized roundabout from the town centre, because they were just to lazy to walk that far..

RAF Uxbridge was the home of the RAF RL for quite a few years. On the evenings that I spent there during the build up to games, we used to drink in the RAFA club which had it's fair share of the old and the bold. Interesting fellas to talk to.