Random internet link of the day

8 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

What is it called when you do this while waiting for a bus & this happens to the whole world around you?

The human condition.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@VictoriaQOTD

"Do you know Vivaldi?"

"In't he the Four Seasons?"

"Well, I prefer to think of them in the original. The Quattro Formaggi."

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Look at the route here, some fun days out meeting Afghan tribesmen and so on. And you can extend to get the bus to Australia.

• Like 2

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

First flight back after furlough for the pilot?

Edit: Flight sims are a lot more realistic these days...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am stuffed, Where can I live? My current landlord has served me with a Section 21 notice, to have me removed from the flat that I live in, presumably so he can raise the rent, but currently there is one x 1 bed flat in the TN37 (or 1 mile) area currently available, and the landlord won't accept benefit.
I have a 100% rent payment record, but they won't accept a bank credit, they will accept a dodgy guarantor, just as long as they have a "Job". Drug dealers, are acceptable, 3 years rent payers are not.
I need a Guarantor.