Random internet link of the day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I blame Clive Woody, he was in charge of inward investment

I haven't seen Clive since he selflessly offered to take the company's net wealth on holiday to the Cayman Islands, so it could get a nice tan.

Is he still on the payroll?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

14 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I haven't seen Clive since he selflessly offered to take the company's net wealth on holiday to the Cayman Islands, so it could get a nice tan.

Is he still on the payroll?

He ran off with the payroll and the Lara Croft clones

Edited by Shadow

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, Rod Hull - by many accounts, tremendously gifted in the trouser department, and always eager to share the benefits with female staff.

Some consider it the reason his TV show was called The Pink Windmill... enjoying the mental image? 🤯

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

21 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Ah, Rod Hull - by many accounts, tremendously gifted in the trouser department, and always eager to share the benefits with female staff.

Some consider it the reason his TV show was called The Pink Windmill... enjoying the mental image? 🤯

Sorry - mistake.

Edited by Exiled Townie

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

Just stumbled upon the @UntrueBut Twitter account, aka "Bullseye Contestants as Serial Killers". :kolobok_biggrin:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love the World Bollard Association account on Twitter.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Remember this advert? Can you come up with a more random voice-over cast than deadpan Football legend Ray Wilkins, Hugh Dennis from The Mary Whitehouse Experience and rap pioneer Gil Scott-Heron?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just two of greatest pole-vaulters in history, racing remote-controlled speedboats in the steeplechase water jump last night at the European Championships. Perfectly normal.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Noriyuki 'Pat' Morita from The Karate Kid used to be a comedian who billed himself as "The Hip Nip".

Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...