Random internet link of the day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they played Glastonbury one year. One of the songs they do is the Theme from 'Shaft'. :D

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Your post may be very classical and high-brow but it does not beat an Irishman on the radio who believes he has captured an alien that he keeps in his cupboard and disguises with a Tony Blair mask when he takes it out.

Nice try. You're thoroughly welcome to post more links though (marked NSFW next time ;)) in an attempt to keep us entertained.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

• 2 weeks later...

Oh go on then... another one for today, an oldie sent to me by a friend who is a bit behind the times:

All over a computer game :D

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

As it's Monday and it's a long week ahead, I was very grateful to my cousin for sending me this link: The 15 hottest professional beach volleyball players

If your company allows you to look at pics of women in very skimpy outfits then it's safe for work, if not then it's not!