Random internet link of the day

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late for your train at Utrecht Railway station? Avoid the stairs and take the slide instead! :D

Railway-station-slide.jpg

LINK TO ARTICLE

Edited by Futtocks

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

There are those who believe that the phrase 'extraordinary rendition' is synonymous with torture.

With that in mind, I give you Paul 'Hi-de-hi' Shane, singing(?)

on Pebble Mill.

Beyond epic.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

There are those who believe that the phrase 'extraordinary rendition' is synonymous with torture.

With that in mind, I give you Paul 'Hi-de-hi' Shane, singing(?)

on Pebble Mill.

Beyond epic.

Simply AWESOME. Baby baby....

Simply AWESOME. Baby baby....

I've been looking for that clip for a long long time. Glad to see someone had it. Now safely downloaded and stored for posterity.

All you need is some sticky tape and a basic grasp of arithmetic...

tumblr_lj9y43vJFB1qz4t9go1_500.jpg

The Baasner turntable. Mental. Want one. But would need to move into a larger flat.

Baasner-turntable_bg.jpg

Awful Dates in 140 characters - you may (or may not) recognise either yourselves or your dreadful mates in these stories.

I also posted this on the Cricket thread, but what the hell.

Boycott Bingo!

4910566798_a32f964aa4.jpg