Soooo!

Chris Taylor

Surprised nobody has made a topic about it, but I thought I would.

What do you think to the new website?

Quick Thoughts

A positive is that it looks more professional and puts the club in a better light for your normal every day user.

I personally hate the idea of it been an RFL template and so on, I'd prefer that it was bespoke.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

I think it looks cracking!!!!! :lol:

As long as we've got as much content control as we did before it's fine by be......certainly gives a much more professional appearance to any new fans checking us out for the first time.

Also it looks to be the best version of this template i've seen if you check out some of the competition!

http://www.doncasterrugbyleague.co.uk/

happened to me earlier but its back to the new one now

Still have to sign in every time. Appearance doesn't matter to me it is the operational side of things being efficient that matters.

Looks good, only works through the .net link though .com still links to the old site, something that needs sorting :)

They'll probably keep the old one live until they've transferred all the information across. They've got the dvd clips downloadable posters and all sorts to get working on the new site so think it'll take a while. All the links on our literature, posters etc all direct you to the .net address anyway. I didn't realise we had a .com til yesterday.

looks very good........but whose the fat bloke attempting to pass on the right ;) ;) ;)

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!