The Carnegie Floodlit 9s 2010

Just having a quick bite to eat before I jump on the 670 to Kirkstall (isn't that where NE lives?)

Weather here at the moment is superb, around 18 degrees with a nice breeze, so fingers crossed the rain doesn't come.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints are sending a pretty young team- a couple of these guys still play in U18's competition

Jamie Ellis, Tom Armstrong, Paul Johnson, Lee Gaskell, Jack Bradbury, Josh Jones, Warren Thompson, Carl Ashall, Scott Hale, Nathan Ashe, Andy Yates, Dave Sutton and Daniel Brotherton

Ellis only came back last week from a long term injury and Brotherton only signed for Saints this week from the amateur game

Ellis had a cracker at Knowsley Road Friday gone, scored a try and was instrumental in a few of the key plays helping St Helens to a 60-16 victory.

So the ones in bold are the ones I'll be watching score all the points Paul?

p.s that signature is way too big :D

Mick, the 3 to watch out for are:-

Ben & Rhys Evans

Rhys Williams

I have just away from the club and watch out for Caslick (he is the talk of town for half backs)

enjoy and keep me posted :D

not that i want to detract what skolars do with their excellent "friday night lights" do (i've been to 3 out of the last 4, and going this friday)..

but..............

would'nt the carnegie 9's be better suited to the friday night? instead of the skolars game?

just an idea

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Half time in the first game. Wigan 8 Jamaica 6.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Follow @WalesRugbyL on Twitter for updates throughout the night. Also on the radio at http://www.gtfm.co.uk before and after each Wales game and discuss on http://www.facebook.com/walesrugbyleague

Old Frightful - I'm the centre of the Grandstand right at the back in the press box if you want to come up and say hello.

Edited by Cardiff Cymru

Charity magazine now available to order for Scott's Angels and The Danny Jones Defibrillator Fund. Please click here to buy.

first game result. wigan 12 jamaica 6.

first game result. wigan 12 jamaica 6.