chairmans notes

tms

For those who missed thursday or didn't get a programme intersting last paragraph on chairmens page

"We will soon have draft plans for our new stadium and you will get to see them as soon as possible. That stadium will be at Post Office Road and will include elements of what we all ready have - much of which is modern and admirably fit for purpose. It won't be a lick of paint job or a tart up. It will involve a realignment of the pitch towards the railway end for instance. It will be to all intents and purposes a new home for the club that will take us into what we feel an exciting future."

Sounds good perhaps we will finally get an infamouse artists impression that woods and the rest of the rfl numptys love and believe. On a serious note I hope they incorporate terracing at both ends so we can continue enjoy a leisurly stroll at half time.

At least a bit of sanity, i have always believed this was the way forward, and it's nowt new. This scheme was first mentioned ages ago, in fact i think T Mullaney was still on the committee then. We were gonna move the pitch and have a new standing area at the railway end with sponsors boxes all along the back.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Theres already been an artists impression given out of this proposal, it was given out at either the hull kr friendly or the sheffield NRC game

the artist impression you're referring to showed the area as it would look if a complete new stadium was built rather than what it would look like if the current facilities were to be developed

At least a bit of sanity, i have always believed this was the way forward, and it's nowt new. This scheme was first mentioned ages ago, in fact i think T Mullaney was still on the committee then. We were gonna move the pitch and have a new standing area at the railway end with sponsors boxes all along the back.

Sounds a bit like a ground not far from POR.