Pub in Widnes

junction.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

There was a bowling club house just threw the widnes car park

as havent been for a while it may be closed

But it is a very reasonable price pint and just a stone throw away from the front

entrance

Edited by BUZZYBEE

Wendy

Rochdale Hornets and Proud

There used to be a decent boozer on the corner between the car park and ground. Not sure if it's still there. Haven't been to Widnes for ages.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I don't think there are many decent pubs near the ground. I've been in the Cricketers just down the road a couple of times and its a right dive!

7d1b38ddd2320087e9b91717ea6ed43a.jpg

Haven't really got any suggestions though, last time I just supped the over priced stuff at the ground.

Edited by PJT

I don't think there are many decent pubs near the ground. I've been in the Cricketers just down the road a couple of times and its a right dive!

7d1b38ddd2320087e9b91717ea6ed43a.jpg

Haven't really got any suggestions though, last time I just supped the over priced stuff at the ground.

Just shows ya Matt, last time i went it was ok.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

the show rumbles on...Widnes are the next to try and stop the mighty Fev...few seats only left .leaving ground at 5.45 ...01977-708077 first come,first served!

I don't think there will be a lot of time for drinking. Last time we went to Widnes the Motorway was very busy and nearly made us late. The team bus was late as well. But, I'm sure Gary will ensure some refreshment and a suitable watering hole for the thirsy traveller.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

Paul was that the one with the tattooed toddler in the pushchair? and the sign behind the counter that said " Do not feed the Barmaid"?

Yes I think thats the one along with the signs "Anybody caught with Drugs will be given beer vouchers."

Don't think we've ever supped up quicker ;)

Edited by PJT

That is late for the bus to set off. Itll be an hour and quarter with a free run which of course it wont be on the M62 on a friday night!!

So is there one place where folk are meeting up before the game or is it a non-starter??

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

That is late for the bus to set off. Itll be an hour and quarter with a free run which of course it wont be on the M62 on a friday night!!

So is there one place where folk are meeting up before the game or is it a non-starter??

if we set off any earlier the coaches wouldnt have been full......so the answer to your'e question is i think "non-starter" B) (the Lagooners in a beer free zone?...what next?.....Suggy on University Challenge?? :D )

:lol::lol: University of Kellington - name "I'm Dave Sowden and I'm reading the Beano"!!! :lol:

Stop it Robin, I'm running short of oxygen here and I don't get a delivery until tomorrow. What with you and Old Rover, I haven't even got time to cough haha :D

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I don't think there will be a lot of time for drinking. Last time we went to Widnes the Motorway was very busy and nearly made us late. The team bus was late as well. But, I'm sure Gary will ensure some refreshment and a suitable watering hole for the thirsy traveller.

Took Steve Slater's advice last year and it worked well.

http://www.totalrl.com/index.php?showtopic=189993&hl=

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Good Luck with the M62 on a bank hol fri night wi bad weather, suggest you all set off asap. Watch out for the idiots trying to commit suicide n the oldies that have not driven since the last bank holiday. I am working tonight and its always a bad 1 but good luck. Just checked wi Asda traffic office at work n at the moment it clear. There is a fuel demonstration planned sometime this weekend on M 62 so watch out

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers