New Direction at RFL?!

http://www.therfl.co.uk/home/news_item_top.php?id=17525

The RFL is looking to significantly strengthen its senior management team with the appointment of two key posts, a Director of Marketing and Communications and a Chief Operating Officer.

The RFL is targeting individuals of the highest calibre who can help deliver the strategic objectives of Engage Super League and the 2013 Rugby League World Cup.

The Director of Marketing and Communications will be based in Leeds and Manchester and will take ultimate responsibility for building the sport

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

They aint had a COO before. Director of Marketing was that fella who branded Salford all pink, can't remember his name now, but a fairly non-descript fella. Never made an impact on me.

Bit of a one trick pony then. I wonder how many people associate Salford with the colour pink

• 3 months later...

Ralph Rimmer appointed as the COO

rfl link

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I'll just get my Shudders tin hat out of the loft. I didn't think I'd need it again. ;)

D'oh people might not have picked up on that, and just asked questions like - What will he be doing?

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion