Referee

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ever ever ever in 20 years av I seen a more biased display from a referee! This clown wants sacking,

What a poor statement but not unexpected, watched it on Sky and he had an excellent game. The problems were there for all to see, it's called" lack of discipline"

Edited by Maureen T-k

Never ever ever ever in 20 years av I seen a more biased display from a referee! This clown wants sacking,

You tool ......... Thought he had a good and fair game , you do realise myopia can be corrected.

Edited by Maureen T-k

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

descisions looked baffling live, however when there is tv evidence you have to hold back on threads like this and see for yourself, i hope for the refs sake he got them right

Edited by elppaxr2i

You need to get away from the emotion of the match, then watch a replay. The referee had a perfectly good game. the penalties came from the pressure you were put under in the second half.

Edited by Maureen T-k

Ref cant be blamed for giving away daft penalties . Thought we looked tired and lacked the zip of previous games. Toulouse bombed a few chances in second half while we hardly threeatened their line in last half hour.

Why play Allan in centre ? Where are Welham and Coady are they injured?

Stll we got a bonus point which already is better than last season.

Find it hard to believe that even the mosy myopic Fev supporter can blame the ref for that result. As a neutral I thought he controlled the game well and the 3 or 4 errors he did make all went in Fev's favour. Also, why on earth should it knock 1,000 off your next attendance. Did you really expect to carry on winning indefinitely?

Any Fev fan blaming the ref will come across as silly as the original poster...

Refs don't drop balls, don't give away penalties... more so when you have the ball (hardaker/morrison)

Toulouse gave your forwards a bashing up the middle and took it to you..

So which decisions looked baffling?

there was one opportunity where mozzer drove the ball in and passed the ball out and he gave a knock on and a scrum to toulouse, like i said when you are there live it looks baffling, but juding by what has been said it looks like we were our own worst enemy

Edited by elppaxr2i

there was one opportunity where mozzer drove the ball in and passed the ball out and he gave a knock on and a scrum to toulouse, like i said when you are there live it looks baffling

I was baffled why that decision was not a penalty to Toulouse because he gave the scrum for Morrison passing the ball out after he had called held!

I think you are right, Featherstone were poor in the second half and made so many mistakes going uphill. I actually agreed with the double movement because to me his ball carrying arm touched the ground then he seemed to clearly make a second effort to get the ball over the line.

Edited by distantdog

Find it hard to believe that even the mosy myopic Fev supporter can blame the ref for that result. As a neutral I thought he controlled the game well and the 3 or 4 errors he did make all went in Fev's favour. Also, why on earth should it knock 1,000 off your next attendance. Did you really expect to carry on winning indefinitely?

No we didn't expect to win indefinitely we leave those sort of quotes to the Halifax coach ;););)

I thought the ref did OK with a few errors to both sides. Under the wet conditions though this was to be expected.

Fev's problems were self inflicted IMO. Too much indiscipline, too much dropped ball and not enough grunt up front.

Off to watch the game on Sky+ and seewhere it all went wrong :huh:

Any Fev fan blaming the ref will come across as silly as the original poster...

Refs don't drop balls, don't give away penalties... more so when you have the ball (hardaker/morrison)

Toulouse gave your forwards a bashing up the middle and took it to you..

Constantly slowing our ptb down and interfering led hardacre to do what he did at the ptb ,they did the same pushing out a few times and didnt get penalised for it , he was bent like the whole rl attitude to sides like us against sides their promoting ,

Well say what you want I still think that the first video decision was wrong watched it 3 times and that ball was short and isnt it funny how we lose a game and the 2nd and 3rd posts are from opposition fans bet you couldnt wait to get on here and comment well at least sky got their close game and mr turleys brother should be happy now

am i bovvered

The ref was inconsistant. He penalised us twice for markers not square which maybe fair enough but he then let toulouse do it for the rest of the game. a scrum for an offload is plain ludicrous, if hes held its a pen - so hes incompetent or doesnt know the rules.

We were ###### admittedly but this clown didnt help. Ive just watched some of the decisions on TV and the commentators take the sting out of the decisions by justifying them ratgher than querying them. Refereeing in Rugby League is appalling and its putting me off the game.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Wow I've never witnessed so many gloaters on this forum from opposing fans. They must have been overwhelmed with envy. Get over it we lost through bad discipline and a very ropey defence,

IT'S the sign of having an EXCELLENT side matey, never thought a few years ago I'd be HAPPY when Barrow lost.

Wow I've never witnessed so many gloaters on this forum from opposing fans. They must have been overwhelmed with envy. Get over it we lost through bad discipline and a very ropey defence,

What would we be envious of? We're the only ones with a zero in the 'L' column ;)

What would we be envious of? We're the only ones with a zero in the 'L' column ;)

Thats for the number of top sides youve played so far pal

Edited by dydo

our completion rate was very poor and our defense lacked any kind of zip! Our discipline was even worse! The ref wasn't at fault for those!

Sure, he come up with one or two odd ones but that happens to every team in every game! We should have had enough to put toulouse regardless of the ref. We were well off the pace tonight.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Thats for the number of top sides youve played so far pal

We've already tonked Halifax away and drawn with Barra. I'd have said, on tonight's showing, we'd have beaten you this weekend as well were we not on the road to Wemberleigh ;)