Referee

your not out of order soss! Not at all. After I broke my leg playing rugby I reffed union for a while - it's not easy, I accept that.

You'll notice I haven't really engaged on the ref debate on this thread. I just choose not to. I personally feel we contributed far more to the result than owt the ref did.

But I respect the wish, need, or occassion of any fan to post their view. A few of us feel agrieved at the refs performance last Thursday and I would have thought that this is the ideal place for discussing it, or even venting one's spleen!!! not that my opinion counts for owt - of course!!! :lol::lol:

Keep smiling owd cock!

I will comment no more on this thread but read it with a smile on my face... :D:D

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mick, ya need to let it go mate. Think about ya stress levels and besides they are just winding you up.

I know mate im just bored at the moment as business is a bit slow, it's all togue in cheek and im winding up as much as im being wound! Please guys don't take offence at anything i have to say! I don't give a monkeys what the ref does, it's only a bloody game! We were as much the masters of our downfall as he, I think honestly speaking now that the loss of Swifty has to have had an affect on the guys we seem to be lacking a little intensity at the moment. The ref did however make some real howlers but there is nothing we can do about that. I'm sure the lad isn't dishonest or inept, he just had a bad day at the office, like Mr Leahy does every week!