Larsen Marabe

Some of you will probably of heard from Powells' speech last night, that Larsen will be flying back home on Monday morning.

He would have done a great job last night, shame he's leaving and he's done himself proud.

I look forward to seeing him play in the Four Nations alongside Jessie.

All the best Larsen

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

:( Wish he had more of a chance to play first team, wish him well back home and hope someday, he returns to the blue and white.

Good Luck back home Lasen, wish you well getting John Smiths in PNG! :P

Cummins Out.

too good for the reserves - and he didn't half entertain us really their games. He was just never going to displace what we have in the 1st team!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

"We don't want to stand in a players' way if they feel they need to move in another direction. He wasn't getting in the team with us so it made sense.

"He was quite a way down the pecking order in terms of outside backs and I suppose Zak Hardaker coming through just made his mind up that he needed to make the decision to go home.

"Lasen was a strong player but he struggled a little bit defensively. He could hit people hard but his decision making I don't think would have stood up to the test in the first-team." (D. Powell, P&C 13/5/2010)!

I think this speaks volumes. Top bloke but nowhere near as good as we have.

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Thats a shame he was an entertaining player. I always saw him at the matches witht he fans its a real shame that he could not continue to play C1 rugby with another team. Parker will be all on his lonesome! If he wasnt in the first team then maybe its for the best, and will free up some more funds for this/next season.

Good look Marabe!

UP THE ROVERS!