away days

i was there that day. Paul newlove scored on the 7th tackle!

Best away day? Hmmm. Fax away last year wasn't a bad un. Cas away with a scratch side in 89 is the one that immediately springs to mind, tho i'm sure there are more.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

i was there that day. Paul newlove scored on the 7th tackle!

Best away day? Hmmm. Fax away last year wasn't a bad un. Cas away with a scratch side in 89 is the one that immediately springs to mind, tho i'm sure there are more.

did knapper kick a touchline conversion that day,fev fans going wild in the wheldon road end.

we won that game late on if memory serves me correct but the game you're referring to was the yorks cup in the same year i think. My memory is all over the place these days mark lp - help!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Hull Kr in 98 playoff semis!

ye probably 1 of the best i can remember, excellent away following, great atmosphere and a great win, dewsbury wasnt bad either in the quarters. can remember 95 challenge cup quarter at whitehaven was only a kid but remember there was a big following from fev, keswick was full of fev fans great atmosphere on the bus and in the ground and we won, only to be denied wembley by leeds, still cant believe we didnt have anybody fast enougth to catch gary schofield :huh: .

2 of my most memorable are Leeds away, St Helens away, cant remember dates sadly. I twisted my ankle at Leeds when Gary Price scored and the St Johns came to see ( i was in agony), they said i need to go to hospital straight away an I said i arnet going because I wasn't going to miss this occasion. StHelens away I remember Ian Smales was plying centre in place of Newy and scored a long range try, all the Saints fans around me were saying i told you about that Newlove didnt I, so I had to inform them it wasn't Newy but a 2nd rower taking his place!!