where have all the flowers gone

Gone to graveyards everyone

When will we ever learn, when will we ever learn

Have to agree it's far too quiet in here these days. I can even fart and no one notices lol.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

I guess a more important question is where have all your spectators gone?

Following the Fev match Tubby was taking the attendance as a positive then you played Wigan and had another decent crowd.

1170 against a team just down the road must be worrying.Wednesday night might not be the ideal time to play but I would have thought you would attract more fans than that.

I'm not trolling,just interested on your views as to whether the move to Bramall Lane is going to get more bums on seats or has the bubble already burst?

You will be able to judge for yourself in a couple of weeks time when we play Barrow @Don Valley.

TerryC

I'll bet we wouldn't have had as many had we played at DVS but of course there is no way of knowing. Crowds at DVS were frequently in the 850 region. So far at BDTBL we are ahead of that figure .

Bar takings ? :huh:

How does that help ?

Bramall Lane is a nicer but more expensive venue and we need to work to develop our own crowd to fill it (well, fuller than it is at the moment anyway). Relying on away support and neutrals is no good.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

I don't that the term 'taxiful' is appropriate. If anything I'd have said that our of a crowd of 1'100, at least 200 were from Batley, which isn't bad for a club of our size.

I await the usual hordes of Eagles fans at Mount Pleasant next week with baited breath. We might even need to employ more stewards for the day, or make it an all-ticket game to avoid crowd congestion. :D

Edited by HaroldShand

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

I don't know what the set up is at Sheffield with the bar takings but at Fev all the profits from concession stands etc goes into the club.

No use to us, pal. :(

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

I am convinced that the true crowd figures are not represented asthere were a hell of a lot more folks at the Wigan game than Fev but Sheff United, who have sole control on the gates, and the bar, produced a figure of approx onl 100 more !!! I dont think so.....

One bonus, so far is he fact that after a game folks(home & away), are meeting up in a decent room for a chat drink etc. All the players and coaching staff are there and it is FAR FAR better than it ever was in the Function Suite a DVS during the past 5 years.

It would be nice to see The Supporters Club in the ground.

Talking of the Supporters Club, see other topic heading.

Semper In Facaebus Summus Sole Profundum Veriat

I always visit the sheffield forums, as I live in sheffield you could end up being my second team after fev rovers... but your all so quiet these days whats happened?

UP THE ROVERS!

I am convinced that the true crowd figures are not represented asthere were a hell of a lot more folks at the Wigan game than Fev but Sheff United, who have sole control on the gates, and the bar, produced a figure of approx onl 100 more !!! I dont think so.....

One bonus, so far is he fact that after a game folks(home & away), are meeting up in a decent room for a chat drink etc. All the players and coaching staff are there and it is FAR FAR better than it ever was in the Function Suite a DVS during the past 5 years.

It would be nice to see The Supporters Club in the ground.

Talking of the Supporters Club, see other topic heading.

Theyve all left because of negative posts like this from negative people.

2010 - Where it all begins again......

and what is negative ????

after a game folks(home & away), are meeting up in a decent room for a chat drink etc. All the players and coaching staff are there and it is FAR FAR better than it ever was in the Function Suite at DVS during the past 5 years.

That is negative, ive been there every game.

so have many others.....

what is negative about asking where is the Supporters Club?

................... or are you all that is left ? Simple question ..... IT (The Club) has not been blatently obvious as a unit to generate interest so where is it ?

nice to get to meet you baz last night..i never knew you was marty's boyfiend lol

well you learn somert everyday lol

good game thou ;)

Good job my missus has a good sense of humour.....

Great game, your not far away. I expect Patch was rather unpopular afterwards.

so have many others.....

what is negative about asking where is the Supporters Club?

................... or are you all that is left ? Simple question ..... IT (The Club) has not been blatently obvious as a unit to generate interest so where is it ?

I will no longer dignify this with any reponse.

I wouldn't worry about the supporters club. Many more matches like tonight v. Keighley and there won't be any supporters left. Superleague? - you're having a laugh.