Leigh V Featherstone. Tues 8pm

Stratobill

Who Do You Think Will Win   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Win , Lose or Draw

• Leigh To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

This hopefully will be a very tight intense game wi Fev steaming through in the last quarter. Leigh 18-23 Featherstone . 1St try Hardman m.o.m Briggs .Attendance 2100

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-6 to Fev

first try scorer - briggs

2167 attendence

mom hardman after runinng full length after the hooter to win the game

Adam Stubbs :D

Leigh 22 Rovers 35

I think Powell will have done his homework on this one....

MOM Finn

Att - 2123

Edited by K.Loxton

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

We will get hammered.. Leighs big forwards are gonna knock us all over.. hope im wrong

we have a few of them ourselves you know :huh::huh::huh:

glad Grayshon will hopefully be back, we've really missed him last 2 matches.

Need Briggsy to get back into it too he didn't look with it last week :huh:

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

This game and away at Toulouse should give us a clue as to what we can expect from the rest of the season. A couple of victories and we can move it to the rest of the season really strong. Anything less and have to forget about top 2 and start scraping with Halifax, Barrow and Widnes.

Leigh will be really tough, as much a test of the coaches as the players. Get the game plan right and I've no doubt we can win but the players need to perform better than the last two games. I'm confident about the game plan, hopeful that the players can carry it out.

Fev by 8.

Pure Green Heaven, Hammonds Mint Sauce

is it on the radio...its a game I would like to listen to...might even be there (I will be the one in the Barrow shirt sitting quietly.) :D

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

40-22 to Leigh. they looked good other day have home advantage and will be up for it. our form isnt great for arguably the toughest fixture this season. Hope Im wrong.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

I don't think there's much between the two teams. Leigh could be tired after playing on Thursday and you have had an extra week's 'rest'. However, I think ground advantage may swing this to Leigh.

Here's hoping you can bring a decent following, despite it being on Tuesday evening. The game merits a good noisy crowd!

Safe journey.

Real tough one to call this, when we went up to barrow people were predicting defeats etc and we suprised them. However i feel we need to get the ball out wide with quick hands to get points over Leigh, they have a big pack, like toulouse.

Im gonna say

Leigh 22 Fev 29

MOM: Finn

ATT: 2367

1st Try: JJP

voohli.jpg

Fev just to judge edge it by 2.

Anyone know if its on the radio? Missing this 1 due to work :dry:

Leigh in a close one

I can't find anything on BBC schedules and have just asked the same question on t'other board

We may have to rely on twitter for updates

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

FEV by a couple of points B)

GOOD LUCK !!

Game kicks off 5am,(AEST) Wednesday 19th,so I'll be driving to work :huh:

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite

and furthermore always carry a small snake - W C Fields

Hope your guys turn Leigh over tomorrow night and the Barrow boys can bounce back from their recent run of injuries to make it a championship decider when we come to your place for the last match of the season. Would love it to be a Barrow v Fev Grand Final this year. Leigh don't deserve to be in our division. They were relegated fair and square last season and should be in League 1 where they belong. We should have beaten them in the first game of the season and it was only a reflex action, picking up the ball from offside after the hooter, that gave them the draw.

Hope your guys turn Leigh over tomorrow night and the Barrow boys can bounce back from their recent run of injuries to make it a championship decider when we come to your place for the last match of the season. Would love it to be a Barrow v Fev Grand Final this year. Leigh don't deserve to be in our division. They were relegated fair and square last season and should be in League 1 where they belong. We should have beaten them in the first game of the season and it was only a reflex action, picking up the ball from offside after the hooter, that gave them the draw.

diddums :lol:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

We will outsing them if nothing else!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

I don't think there's much between the two teams. Leigh could be tired after playing on Thursday and you have had an extra week's 'rest'. However, I think ground advantage may swing this to Leigh.

Here's hoping you can bring a decent following, despite it being on Tuesday evening. The game merits a good noisy crowd!

Safe journey.

Leigh will have more recovery time than a team playing a Sunday game then following up with a Sky game on Thursday, so that arguement doesn't really hold water. Leigh played last Thursday after playing the Friday before. I can understand the feelings about the travel over the Bank Holiday for Leigh, however, if it can be avoided, then it should be. It would have suited Leigh to play Wednesday, but it would not have been fair to expect part time players to play Wednesday, work Thursday and travel Friday to play Saturday if it can be avoided. Featherstone are not seeking any advantage just as fair a level playing field as possible. I have good friends at Leigh, including the chairman, but like you, Alan my thoughts and feelings are for my own team.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

We will outsing them if nothing else!

Why ? Is Simon Cowell coming ? :D

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.