the moaning leigh thread as started

keith

Best team on the night won.......Well done. Our lads looked out on their fett with it being the 3rd game in 9 days.......... thats the cards we were dealt and no complaints from me (apart from the prat in the middle).

Well done on the win and see you all later in the season :)

NRC CHAMPIONS 2011 & 2013

I am again working tonight so was unable to attend the game but I have read all the threads on both sides and the common complaint yet again is Mr Hicks and his strange decisions. This is not an isolated problem with him and the rest of his colleagues are equally poor. I am not suggesting it is an easy job but I do think its now time Mr Cummings stood down from his position as he has not delivered his promise of improving refereeing standards, if anything the standards have fallen.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers