Play offs and Grand Final

gazza77

Anyone know yet the scheduled dates for them? I'm just getting a bit twitchy I might miss a potential GF, as I go on honeymoon on 26th Sept...

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Thats a good question, I am on holiday 23rd Sept until 4th Oct and would be devastated to miss out (if we got there of course ;) )

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Final is 26th sep at warrington, qualifier and semis are t.b.c by rfl and sky sports!

Thats ironic

The last grand final we reached at this level was also on the 26th September when we lost to Wakefield, i know this cos it's my birthday.

It would be the best birthday present if this season we can go again and go one better, this is our best chance since then

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Anyone know yet the scheduled dates for them? I'm just getting a bit twitchy I might miss a potential GF, as I go on honeymoon on 26th Sept...

[/quot

I'm sure your lass won't mind if you delayed your honeymoon gaz! (if we get there)