Danny Allan

gazza77

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

not surprised with this. With the fanfare and plaudits he came with, i sort of expected him to be the first name on the team sheet every week. It just hast worked out that way. Maybe a loan spell and some 1st footy will raise his game to what the coaching team think is a required to occupy a regular spot in the 1st team. i wish him well cos he's had a fair bit of personal stuff to handle and he does come across as a grafter and someone who plays with a bit of fire in his belly.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

not surprised with this. With the fanfare and plaudits he came with, i sort of expected him to be the first name on the team sheet every week. It just hast worked out that way. Maybe a loan spell and some 1st footy will raise his game to what the coaching team think is a required to occupy a regular spot in the 1st team. i wish him well cos he's had a fair bit of personal stuff to handle and he does come across as a grafter and someone who plays with a bit of fire in his belly.

I'd hope to see him back and making a strong push for a 1st team place next season too.

In the meantime, when Jack Lee went to York on loan, it was because we'd managed to Ben Kaye in. I wonder if DP has someone lined up to come into the squad to replace Danny until the end of the year? B)

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

nar, can't see it Gazza, - and there doesn't appear to be any speculative rumours doing the rounds as there usually is if the club are making interested enquiries re a players availability! :P

Daryl has the job of fitting a quart into a pint pot at the mo - someone is going to be left out each week - good players! This loan move will give Danny some 1st team footy as the team is more or less settled and still has the resources to cover an injury or two. Can't see it being more than that to be honest. Tho again, I know Jack Diddley squat!!! :lol::lol:

Edited by Robin Evans

I heard a rumour the other day at work, i will tell you the rumour and the source. It came from a bloke at work and it is that Kath Hetherington is getting involved with us.

I heard a rumour the other day at work, i will tell you the rumour and the source. It came from a bloke at work and it is that Kath Hetherington is getting involved with us.

Maybe just as a spectator. She was in the club house at the Toulouse match

Danny got injured early on it the game at the weekend. Some speculation that he could be out for the remainder of the season!