Lee Paterson

Rob Hemmi

I just can't recall him Rob! Says he played against us but I can't even remember what he looks like ne'er mind how good he is!! :rolleyes:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I just can't recall him Rob! Says he played against us but I can't even remember what he looks like ne'er mind how good he is!! :rolleyes:

stand off lose forward from cas, acorrding to Wiki, club have him down as a centre winger.

Edited by petesmithfan

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

the pattison at fax is a centre/wing. The one on the web site is by consensus so far, is as psf suggests, a loose forrad who has occasionally played stand off.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

He used to be York captain, and they have him down as a consistant, grafter, with good defence and a decent passing game. I think he is the sort of player that will add well to the squad. Plenty of experience, a leader, decent size.

Welcome to Fev Lee

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Is it just me or was it around this time we did a similar thing last season when we signed dwayne barker? who weirdly i think could play in the same posistions?

Either way i hope he plays a lot better than dwayne barker did

Straight forward and hard running please Lee!

Edited by elppaxr2i

Wikipedia...

Lee Paterson born 5 July 1981 in Castleford, Yorkshire, England is a rugby league player for the Widnes Vikings in National League One, he has previously played for Keighley Cougars, York City Knights, Batley Bulldogs, and Carpentras XIII. He plays as a stand-off or loose-forward. He is a Scottish international.

maybe the club was a bit confused as to which Lee Patterson we have signed as they say he is a winger/centre but he is stand-off/loose forward

:rolleyes:

It wouldn't be the first time that that sort of thing has happened. I remember Fax signing Dick Fairbank when (according to legend) they thought they had signed Karl. :D

It wouldn't be the first time that that sort of thing has happened. I remember Fax signing Dick Fairbank when (according to legend) they thought they had signed Karl. :D

A bit like when Leeds signed Roy Castle

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Wish it was the patterson from Fax.

Bit of a plodder is Lee and cant really see what he will add. He will want to get his hands on the ball and coordinate play but we have Finn doing that and doing it well (apart from last week). I just hope this doesnt upset the apple cart and the system we have now. Pointless signing in my opinion and if we were to sign someone would have rather had another 'foot soldier' in the front or 2nd rows.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Lets just wait and see. I will be happy if he comes with the right attitude and professionalism that we expect all the players. Good luck to him, he is getting a chance in the best Fev side I have seen.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

Played centre against Andy Kirk the other season and Kirk absolutely ripped him to pieces!! He definately isn't a centre and he's one of the slowest players i've ever seen. We have already got better, much better!!

Played centre against Andy Kirk the other season and Kirk absolutely ripped him to pieces!! He definately isn't a centre and he's one of the slowest players i've ever seen. We have already got better, much better!!

Didn't you predict a relegation battle at the start of the season?.

On that basis its good news for Mr Patterson.....

Steven Ashton

Hes right though Steve that isnt a prediction its factual history. Andy Kirk did outplay him, having said that he isnt a centre. He is a pivot and will probably class himself as a ball handling loose. Id have him as back up for Finn and for that reason only. I honestly think putting him in the team at this stage of the season as a ball handler could be disaster. It ok saying give him a chance but why do we need to we have a winning team already and dont need a 'ball handling loose'. You give people chances when you have nothing to play for, poor form or injuries, we dont have any of those.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Assuming he is looking for a contract with someone in the UK next season, you'd expect him to put some effort in. Jamie Field has announced his retirement, opportunity to look at someone for free, makes sense whether he ever plays in the first team or not!

Assuming he is looking for a contract with someone in the UK next season, you'd expect him to put some effort in. Jamie Field has announced his retirement, opportunity to look at someone for free, makes sense whether he ever plays in the first team or not!

immediate or at end of season?