Reserves Win Comfortably at Barrow

A young and inexperienced reserve team were comfortable winners today away at Barrow by 46-6 (TBC). There were four Lions Under 18s on the bench who all played their part. An excellent result given the calibre of players missing and the long journey involved - it will seem shorter on the way back though no doubt!!

The boys remain unbeaten so far this season.

i enjoy evenings watching the reserves almost as much as i do watching the 1st team.

The all round craic, the game and laugh with the company i sit with make those evening phil!

A set of young lads knocking themselves about for next to nowt.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

i enjoy evenings watching the reserves almost as much as i do watching the 1st team.

The all round craic, the game and laugh with the company i sit with make those evening phil!

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

oh weren't he just!!! :lol::lol:

lives round the back of us does our Barry - our ellie used to deliver his paper!!

Rawmarsh eh -Olympian Peter Elliot, Music Mixer Jive Bunny, 24 carat pil_lock William Hague and Barry Chuckle!! I think bazza would make a better job as Foreign Secretary don't you think?

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

give him a go. it's all the same to me.

to you

to me.........................................................

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

Our season ticket holders get in for nothing so the value of the season ticket is enhanced.

Me, the wife and son are season ticket holders and if we had the same fee I would have paid

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing