Widnes KO Time

Sportbilly

Just something to keep an eye on but by my reckoning, 'if'( and thats a big IF) England finish 2nd in their group they would be due to play next sun at 3pm, which might well mean a earlier/later KO time v Widnes.

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

can we put it back to 6pm just in case then gives everyone chance to get back from their day trips, n me back from my ralleye day. If someone brings one of them flippin horns that they keep blowin at the World Cup they will have it inserted where the sun dont shine :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

What is the latest date that we can officially change the fixture? Do Widnes have to agree to it....Lets all hope that England get to play on the Saturday, because if we do have to think about changing times/dates, this would seriously affect what could well have been a good attendance.....how quick can we get DP to South Africa to show Capello how to get the best from the players ;):P;)

anyone wanting to see England should be able to catch them coming through Heathrow sometime on Thursday.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I've a feeling if it does clash withthe 3pm time it may be brought forrad to saturday evening - just my feelings n'all that! :P

Robin,

If that happens then it might be a dry day at POR given that the Blue Lagon are in Blackpool that day - due back on Sunday morning. Something you may wish to feed back to the board.

It would make sense in my opinion to send out a quick vote on potential KO times to the people that sign up to the news letter to see which time would be best if England end up playing on Sunday afternoon.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

Come on, the way they have been playing do you honestly think they will still be in the competition after tomorrow????

I am as patriotic as the next man, but they don't deserve to stay in it with the performances they have give so far.

( And Cameroon are out so thats the sweepstake up the swanny as well :dry: )

Edited by sidnee

The weak conform, the strong survive.

How about if England do get to play Sunday at 3pm then our game could be brought forward to 1pm, that way if people do want to watch the England game they could watch it in the clubhouse on the big screen, might take a few quid over the bar as maybe some of the widnes fans would stay? Just my thoughts.

3pm please only interested in Rugby, failing that I can always watch the paint dry for a couple of hours.

1000% Agreed dont give a toss about the overpaid nancy boys :D

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

I second that, some people have been shocked when I expressed that opinion. With all the Bullcak and hype it receives I'm sick of hearing about it before a ball's even kicked.

Having said that I put an England flag on my car today ... tho i did deface it to say "will be home Thursday" :D

Fev's motto: "Consilio et Animis" - By Wisdom & Courage

C*s' motto: "Quod est Aedificemus Anno Altero" - We'll build it next year

I second that, some people have been shocked when I expressed that opinion. With all the Bullcak and hype it receives I'm sick of hearing about it before a ball's even kicked.

Having said that I put an England flag on my car today ... tho i did deface it to say "will be home Thursday" :D

Bit sad don't ya think?

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I know what you're saying gary, but there's a lot of us who do want to watch the footy! I'd prefer the game to kick off at a time when Fev can get the most fans in/income from the game! Whilst I might enjoy the footy, maximising every opportunity for Fev is much more important to me!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

For many reasons I have been unable to get to the ground to watch my favourite team this season, I have pencilled Sunday for a return, nothing will stop me from doing so. I like football but Rugby League and Featherstone Rovers are my game/team. I can always record the game and if it's rubbish I don't have to watch it. The excitement of seeing a live game far outweighs watching 60.000 Vuvuzela playing people who do so much to erode our eardrums. I'm going to the BigFellas for 3 p.m. Sunday I hope you all join me for a good afternoon out. Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

confirmed as England playin 3pm sunday. 6pm kick off please . The only sensible option to allow a big crowd, lets Widnes fans get t Fev to watch the England match then the rugby. If we kick off early then doesnt give their fans time to get home

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Definately either 3pm or 6pm. If it was 6, maybe the club could offer summat like a free finger buffet to all fans who wanted to come and watch the game in the clubhouse.

Would certainly boost bar takings!!

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Definately either 3pm or 6pm. If it was 6, maybe the club could offer summat like a free finger buffet to all fans who wanted to come and watch the game in the clubhouse.

Would certainly boost bar takings!!

Drink promotions too! :D

Im sorry but i think weve got this all wrong, i think the football kick-off time should be changed so it doesnt clash with us, i think thats fair enough to ask :lol: : :rolleyes:

Im Fev and im proud

3 oclock please away sat night and at work sun evening and still couldnt give a toss about the overpaid nancy boys :D

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

Common sense has to prevail and its obvious the majority of rugby fans will put the England game 1st and dont forget the players will also want to watch the game. If thought out correctly the club can benefit with lots of money made on drinks in the bar. Hopefully a quick decision can be made.

confirmed as England playin 3pm sunday. 6pm kick off please . The only sensible option to allow a big crowd, lets Widnes fans get t Fev to watch the England match then the rugby. If we kick off early then doesnt give their fans time to get home

If any Widnes fans wanted to watch the footy and then get to Fev then the ko time would have to be a wee bit later than 6pm.