Widnes KO Time

Sportbilly

What's wrong with fev kicking off at 1pm then england match in the clubhouse at 3pm, this way widnes fans won't get home too late on Sunday and they don't have to set off for the games too early either, can still have some sort of beer promotion on and nibbles too

What's wrong with fev kicking off at 1pm then england match in the clubhouse at 3pm, this way widnes fans won't get home too late on Sunday and they don't have to set off for the games too early either, can still have some sort of beer promotion on and nibbles too

Got to think though not all fev fans will want to go to clubhouse to watch game, some will want to go to local pubs or even home. I reckon 12 would be better, rather earlier than later you know what people are like after an england game and beer....

voohli.jpg

reckon it'll be 3 o'clock.......as it should be!!

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Well i know of one season ticket holder and one paying supporter who will not be there if it clashes with the football.

its been 3 o clock since the fixtures came out..so my opinion is it shouldn't be moved....some of us prefer rugby to football !!

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Common sense has to prevail and its obvious the majority of rugby fans will put the England game 1st and dont forget the players will also want to watch the game. If thought out correctly the club can benefit with lots of money made on drinks in the bar. Hopefully a quick decision can be made.

If that is really the case (which I doubt) then it's no wonder that RL is considered a minority sport and will always remain so.

And we are the first to squeal like stuck pigs when Sky alter times and fixtures to suit other sports and KO times.

It's all about maximising business opportunities. I know some are primarily rugby fans - I'm one of them. However a 3pm ko would see crowds seriously affected. A 1pm ko would give the club an opportunity to maximise bar sales, give fans the opportunity to watch both and make the most out of the opportunity. As a club we can't afford NOT to do this!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

moving the kickoff is a bit annoying because it spoils my sun afternoon in the B&S

but I can understand the club wanting to utilise the potential of income from bar sales from people wanting to watch ingurland. however onthe widnes forum theres alot of people talking about not coming now its moved cant please everyone. whats made me laugh about this reading on other forums and the muted hysteria about ingurland and the need to watch haven't people heard of sky plus :D:D:D

its been 3 o clock since the fixtures came out..so my opinion is it shouldn't be moved....some of us prefer rugby to football !!

unfotunatly the vast majority of fans would like to watch both....how very dare they!!! :rolleyes:

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

oh well nevermind.....i can go to work at 4 o'clock now so i can earn an extra few bob!!