Featherstone V Widnes

Stratobill

Win, Lose or Draw   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Your Votes Please

• Featherstone To Win
    • Widnes To Win
    • Draw

Time for the Rovers to shine in the sun at the Big Fellas Stadium, hopefully Widnes will be happy with their final appearance and not be busting a gut as much as normal. Surely we will be ready for this game which will be another giant step towards being League Champions. Fev 32-10 Widnes. M.O.M Dickens .attendance 2250 if England not playing and 1600 if it clashes

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

?? Really

yeah, we have been pretty poor at home, last two home games have been our defeat and our lucky victory over Dews

However its a different story this time out i feel, the players have had a rest and recharged their batteries and will be raring to go, Widnes have eyes elsewhere

40-22

First Try Welham

Att 1849

Edited by elppaxr2i

Same attitude as against fax and leigh and we should be in for a win, sicken them off in the first half and then finish them off in the second. A quick line in attack and defence, target the key men(thackary), pressure the kicker.

Come on Rovers, where all behind you.

Rovers 30 Widnes 16

Mom Manning

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Comment to me after the fax game which made me laugh:-

"It's a good job me n thee aren't on't pools panel"!! - this came after well after me and another user of this forum thought we'd take a tonking at Fax! :lol::lol:

I'm sheeite at predictions!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

oh sweet jesus!

Why? Why does this incompetent little tick blight rugby league?

Chances of a free flowing game diminishing. Pedantics abound!

The lads will need to play smart!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Same as away i feel a close tight encounter, target thackery every time he gets ball, also high kicks to ainscough if he plays, get tonka and stu winding there forwards up as there a dirty bunch who go for high shots.

Fev 25 Widnes 18

1st try Dale

MOM Dale

ATT: 1893

voohli.jpg

So its a 13.00 kick off time, shame cos means I cant go. Good luck to the boys in Blue n White. Not gonna miss Mr Leahy and his merry whistle.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Be a tough one this. They look like theyre picking up a bit and you cant guarantee a win against Widnes. I hope we bring our A-game with the defence and that should be enough. If Grayson is back then I would say a win, without him, JJP, Morro, Steel we are starting to get the squad depth tested.

Ill go for a win and hopefully take our away form to POR.

Fev 28 - 22 Widnes

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

I will go to this game like i did to the Halifax game, not quiet convinced we were going to win, but boy what a lovely feeling when we did.

Im Fev and im proud