Sponsored Walk

As part of this years plans to raise money for FRISA, a sponsored walk is in the planning stage to the away fixture at Batley on the 8th of August. This follows the sucessful walk to Dewsbury last year.The walk leaves the ground at 09.00 giving plenty of time for a steady stroll and banter about rugby

Numbers will be restricted to only 10 as we are being joined by our friends at the Bulldogs, who are restricting their numbers to 10 as well. It has also been agreed that all participants should be 18 years old or over.

Bissa and FRISA will each retain all monies raised by the respective organisations and it is hoped to have a bucket collection at Batley with the proceeds split on a 50 / 50 basis between both groups.

If you are interested in taking part come and see me out side the club shop on Sunday where Frisa will be giving away application forms to join FRISA. Sponsor ship forms will be available shortly.

Thank you all in anticipation.

• 2 weeks later...

Plans are going well for the sponsored walk to Batley. If you are interested in participating in the event contact Frisa via email at FRISA@live.co.uk. alternatlively send me a PM.

Sponsorship forms are also available from myself at the next home match or via email.

Edited by Ricardo Taylor

Plans are going well for the sponsored walk to Batley. If you are interested in participating in the event contact Frisa via email at FRISA@live.co.uk. alternatlively send me a PM.

Sponsorship forms are also available from myself at the next home match or via email.

Already have my name down. Sponsor me now. Cheques made payable to FRISA to 22 Beech View, Fryston Lane, Ferrybridge, WF11 8AF. Any amount acceptable. Hands in pockets folks. Don't forget FRISA needs your support to enable us to help with contracts of players. Just a reminder Ricardo any standing order applicant need to bring their bank details. Account number and sort code, on cheque book or credit card.

I shall be on my usual perch outside the club shop to give out sponsorship forms, standing order forms and to collect your jars for the spread and save.

Dont be shy come and pick up a form or just say hello

• 8 years later...
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2010 at 3:40 PM, jamescolin said:

Already have my name down. Sponsor me now. Cheques made payable to FRISA to 22 Beech View, Fryston Lane, Ferrybridge, WF11 8AF. Any amount acceptable. Hands in pockets folks. Don't forget FRISA needs your support to enable us to help with contracts of players. Just a reminder Ricardo any standing order applicant need to bring their bank details. Account number and sort code, on cheque book or credit card.

Another fund raiser. Richard Taylor again.