Vuvuzelas / horns

LOWFIELD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im talking 7 years ago Vic regards the horn, do the present rules say no Vuvuzelas?

I can just imagine the crowd at Anfield against Man Utd been told to hush a bit because some fans want to discuss the game, or the old Threpanny stand at Hull, it was so bad there away players used to have to walk out of the tunnel with a home player. They never told the crowd to tone it down because it gave them an advantage.

I sometimes think Rovers get the crowds some fans deserve, but sorry to dissapoint some but the more success we get the noisier and rowdier it will get, bring it on i say

In my ignorance as a youth I stood on the threpenny stan d at Hull (Ihad gone under my own steam by train) and nearly got marmalized for shouting for Fev. No horns , just big load mouthed dockers.

is that the same lad who was wearing fev shirt an waving flag in france.......at a c*s game?

That's the guy. I know Stuart very well, he's as mad as a hatter. Took that flag everywhere. Went to all the challenge cup finals with it. And yes even France. Haven't seen him this season, would you believe he teaches for a living. Top guy.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

That's the guy. I know Stuart very well, he's as mad as a hatter. Took that flag everywhere. Went to all the challenge cup finals with it. And yes even France. Haven't seen him this season, would you believe he teaches for a living. Top guy.

Thats the chap - leet as a cork

Maths teacher i think? Last time I saw him at a Featherstone game was against Sheffield many seasons ago, but we seem to bump into him and his twin at the cup final every season.

Top Guy!

What ever happened to the legendary Billie Mayes?

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Maths teacher i think? Last time I saw him at a Featherstone game was against Sheffield many seasons ago, but we seem to bump into him and his twin at the cup final every season.

Top Guy!

What ever happened to the legendary Billie Mayes?

I last saw Billy at B & Q at Cortonwood, he and Christine spend time at their caravan during the summer. Still asks about Rovers though, but unfortunately I don't get to B & Q on a Wednesday anymore (p..s. Wednesday is 10% off day for old 'ens)

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.