1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds
    • St Helens
    • Draw

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a terrific clash, really looking forward to it. Both sides coming into form towards the business end of the season. Would favour Leeds against just about every team but Saints. Saints by 8.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

The biggy of the round, Leeds looked very good in parts against Wolves and will be looking to continue in front of their own fans, On the other hand how can you back against Saints in the big one's, they seem to save themselves for these games, A few weeks ago they scraped home against a better looking Wigan side, and i can see them doing it again at Leeds, Saints to win a close one.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

I'm going to this on Saturday via a freebie so I hope it's as good a game as Im expecting.

Leeds by six to eight points.

I think Leeds will win and win well. Saints put a great deal into the Wigan game and shipped over 30 at home against Salford. I think they can raise their game but their team is either too young or too old to do it week after week. Leeds have looked like a team that really knows itself in the last few weeks, Crusaders apart.

Should be a great game. I am hoping for the same form & attitude from Saints as they took into the Wigan game. After watching Leeds last week they are certainly beatable but we will have to be on the top of our game. Grand finals aside we tend to do well against Leeds but you never know.

Bring it on!! :D

Should be a great game. I am hoping for the same form & attitude from Saints as they took into the Wigan game. After watching Leeds last week they are certainly beatable but we will have to be on the top of our game. Grand finals aside we tend to do well against Leeds but you never know.

Bring it on!! :D

I'll wave to you from the South Stand. :D

it'll be a cracker Guiseley Rangers under 8s v Hunslet Pakside unders 8s at half time...and im sure the Rhinos v Saints will be as well

great reality check, RL U8's no cheating, no whingers just kids being kids, having fun and enjoying the game.

i remember playing at various grounds as a kid, its great you feel 10ft tall when your only 3ft nothing

hope you all enjoy.

happy memories for me, and also a big smile as i type.

great reality check, RL U8's no cheating, no whingers just kids being kids, having fun and enjoying the game.

i remember playing at various grounds as a kid, its great you feel 10ft tall when your only 3ft nothing

hope you all enjoy.

happy memories for me, and also a big smile as i type.

You obviously never played under 8's no cheating, you've got to be kidding me. lol

I recall many a cheat, just so happens in the under 8's the ref is twice the size of the players, so that helps keep order.

It's all about da bass

You obviously never played under 8's no cheating, you've got to be kidding me. lol

I recall many a cheat, just so happens in the under 8's the ref is twice the size of the players, so that helps keep order.

PMSL

Played U7's to U12's, then started Football as the school played Union, when i left school played U16s for a season, ended up back playing footie, was a lot better at that.

yeah i guess there's a few things they get away with, but its all harmless and good fun for them

Just hope they dont start building sandcastles on the pitch :lol:;)

I'll wave to you from the South Stand. :D

You can wave at who you like love but it wont be me....I will be sat on my sofa ;)

I have heared Cunningham could be out, anyone heared this ? :O

According to St Helens star Puletua is out....thats a blow!!

Kyle in woohoo :D

PMSL

Played U7's to U12's, then started Football as the school played Union, when i left school played U16s for a season, ended up back playing footie, was a lot better at that.

yeah i guess there's a few things they get away with, but its all harmless and good fun for them

Just hope they dont start building sandcastles on the pitch :lol:;)

To be fair most of the dirty play in under 8's tended to be from my own team mates.

It's all about da bass

It's going to be a scorcher today if the weather is anything to go by, already touching 22 degrees on thermometer.

I still fancy Leeds to win by six to eight.