Leeds Rhinos v St. Helens

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds
    • St Helens
    • Draw

Can I just say that if these two are in the Grand Final again come October, I won't complain becaus ethis game has been of the highest quality.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeds Rhinos 16-24 St Helens after 56:00 minutes.

Touch judge comes on and informs Silverwood of some foul play, penalty to St Helens 25m out and Lomaz as cool as a cucumber nails it over the black dot, but worryingly for Saints, they now have Pryce off the field injured.

So if they hold on to this eight point lead, there going to have to do it tough wiith Eastmond already off the field.

:D :D :D

I was a second or two later than you. I had to come round from the shock.

:D

I was momentarily stunned too.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

What's going on with all these forward passes? I thought that rule had been abolished.

And when they found our shadows

Grouped around the TV sets

They ran down every lead

They repeated every test

They checked out all the data on their lists

And then the alien anthropologists

Admitted they were still perplexed

But on eliminating every other reason

For our sad demise

They logged the only explanation left

This species has amused itself to death

No tears to cry no feelings left

This species has amused itself to death

Leeds Rhinos 22-24 St Helens after 64:00 minutes.

Bailey and McGuire link to send the latter over under the posts and with 15:00 minutes left to play here, it really is anyones game.

This is why we follow the greatest game in the world, puffball, cricket, tennis, snooker can't come close to this raw entertaining spectacle.

Sinfield converts 3/4.

Video referee for a possible Leeds try after some super hot potato Rugby League.

Massive call to be made by Thierry Alibert here at Headingley.

Leeds Rhinos 28-24 St Helens after 67:00 minutes.

Ryan Hall is giving the try on the nod of the video referee, it was the correct call for mine as it was nigh on impossible to see if McGuire had touched the ball.

Where were you at Old Trafford in 1999 Mr Alibert.

Sinfield lands a massive two pointer from the eastern touchline as the south stand bounces around. Leeds have the lead now.

Senior has obstruction down to a fine art.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

think we got a bad call for leeds winning try..But these things happen..a good game for tv again, but nerve racking for leeds/saints fans..We lost the momentum when Pryce went off..Bring on the semi.but with two FULL teams please

Saints Fan from 47 through good and bad times

Let the next round of "Bottlegate" begin.

Can't see past a saints win in this one :(

Sat in traffic , great to be proved wrong, got a funny feeling that dumb and dumber will put this win down to Saints losing Eastwood and Pepperami man ,Saints bombed too many chances well done Leeds.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Ah ######

Still very proud of the boys to be in it to the end & only lose with 4 points ( a dodgy 4 as it is :angry2: )

Ade Gardner needs to go have said it for 5 years & am getting fed up of it. he coudnt catch a cold!!!

Jonny Lomax proved again he is gonna be class

Lets get some bodies back in 2 weeks & challenge is still on

Ah ######

Still very proud of the boys to be in it to the end & only lose with 4 points ( a dodgy 4 as it is :angry2: )

Ade Gardner needs to go have said it for 5 years & am getting fed up of it. he coudnt catch a cold!!!

Jonny Lomax proved again he is gonna be class

Lets get some bodies back in 2 weeks & challenge is still on

What a gift 2 point to Leeds.

I'm sorry to disagree but 3 poorly feilded kicks gifted 16 points to leeds. I know people will look to Pryce and Eastmond missing, and yes that did not help, but for me, Leeds should not have got a look in, in that first half.

I've back GArdner hoping he would come good eventually but he never has, dodgey under the high ball and has no speed to beat a man from deep going forward, always has to cut inside. At least Lomax looked like he could try and beat a man. As for Wellens letting that ball bounce, shocking.

I think there is alot more to come from the Saints, because that was not the performance we had against Wigan. Ok I may snd like a raving lunatic, but I thought our go forward was fantastic and we got over the half way with ease. If we could catch a ball in defence we would have been further ahead before pryce ever left the field.

It's all about da bass

The end on shot from the far tryline gave the perfect view of the ball changing it's direction of spin, or being touched! :rolleyes:

Oh and the camera was zoomed in before any smart ###### starts!

Obviously the ball suddenly spinning as Mcquire's arm passed near it was completely coincidental.

A poor decision by terry decides the game