Catalans Dragons V Wigan Warriors

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans
    • Wigan
    • Draw

Wigan comfortable for me, The last time i said that they came unstuck, hope i haven't jinxed them. There is no way Catalans have been in the same league as the Piemen this season, yes they have some men back but dont see them living with Wigan at all.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

This looks classic banana skin territory. V hot. Cats getting men on board. Wigan possibly without Lockers as go-to man again. Not confident at all.

But, if Wigan do win, and Saints lose, I think we will certainly finish above them, so it's potentially a huge week end for the boys.

Wigan are very lucky that the Catalans are suffering under an inspirationless coach. With any other coach in charge, the Dragons would have given this team of Piemen a run for their money.

Edited by ParisSurtout

Le rugby a treize, c'est moi!

_____

Wigan are very lucky that the Catalans are suffering under an inspirationless coach. With any other coach in charge, the Dragons would have given this team of Piemen a run for their money.

Why are Wigan lucky???????

You are such a one eye t1t

Wigan will punish Cats, the only poss leveler will be the weather, but i still feel the Pie's are far fitter than your cattle plodders.

Cats 18 Wigan 48

Catalans Dragons 0-6 Wigan Warriors after 26:00 minutes.

The home side don't like that call as the try is chalked off.

Both sides should be down to 12 men but credit to James Child he's letting them off the foul play.

A bit of biff never hurt anyone.

I await our 2nd half collapse from a comfortable position!!!

I doubt it mate, Catalans had a five minute spell which looks to have taken all there energy.

I doubt it mate, Catalans had a five minute spell which looks to have taken all there energy.

I thought that against Bradford! Best to be pessimistic in these circumstances and hope to be pleasantly surprised!

I thought that against Bradford! Best to be pessimistic in these circumstances and hope to be pleasantly surprised!

Best to leave the spoilers alone, but your right as Wigan win the penalty.

Catalans Dragons 0-26 Wigan Warriors after 47:00 minutes.

Try: Coley Goal: Richards 5/5

Back-to-back tries for the men from Wigan and it's game over.

Best to leave the spoilers alone, but your right as Wigan win the penalty.

Not sure which game your trying not to spoil but I was refering to Bradford v Wigan earlier this season, can't imagine there's many folk still trying to avoid that score!

Back-to-back tries for the men from Wigan and it's game over.

Yep! Catalan heads dropping now, need to find something to put the spark back in the game if they are going to have any hope of a respectable scoreline.

Catalans Dragons 0-30 Wigan Warriors after 51:00 minutes.

Try: Gleeson Goal: Richards 5/6

Oh dear I get the feeling Wigan will put another 50 past the Dragons with thirty minutes left.